0.10 Lets Start Over

We sat in the car and I just held her as she cried , she had never really opened up to me like this and I was in shock

We sat in the car and I just held her as she cried , she had never really opened up to me like this and I was in shock. I never realized that she was in so much pain. She never gave me deeper than her surface . I immediately felt bad for the way I've treated her . Taking out my phone I texted Kelsey and told her not to hit my phone no more and put her on the blocked list . I needed to focus on my girl and her needs .

"So what you wanna do about the baby?" , I asked after she wiped her tears and we pulled off .

"I don't want it "

"Why ? You don't think I'm gonna step up Jai, really ?"

"It has nothing to do with you, I just don't know . We've been rocky for a while and I don't wanna be left home with a baby all the time while you run the streets"

I just stared out at the street and thought about what she said . I honestly wasn't ready for a baby right now either but it was ultimately her decision . I can't really say I was in love with her because I was fucking on all these other hoes.

"Yeah, I feel maybe another time . I want you to get some help , talk to someone ", I told her

I pulled off and drove back to Jai's car was parked around the way. Once we got there I followed her back to her crib and she jumped in the truck with me back to Jersey. I think I can take a few days off , so we can get to know each other again.

"I'm thinking we chill around the house and reconnect , I know that sound corner but I just feel like we need to ", I spoke and nodded . Before I knew it I heard soft snores , she was knocked out .

I continued to drive just thinking. I'm not gonna lie , I hadn't heard from Deja since she left for college and I kinda missed her. Growing up she was attached to my hip and I never appreciated that until now. However , I wanted her happy she was a good girl and this life had already fucked up her mental.

Deja..

Laying across my bed on my laptop with some Beats headphone listening to this new NBA Youngboy . I was finishing this paper I had due at the end of the week. I never thought I'd say this but I miss New York , winter break was in a couple weeks and I think I was ready see my family .

"Deja, you tryna ride down to Baltimore with me and Angel?", Solana barged in my room asking

"Really bitch you don't knock"

"Girl you had those headphones on all day . It's 6 , we driving down to Baltimore you down"

I looked at the time on my IPhone 7 and then my page count on Word. I had 7 pages already to my 10 page paper . I could use a break .