0.21 Life As We Know It...

"So back to business , we are settling our shipments this fall

"So back to business , we are settling our shipments this fall. This will be our last shipment period as you all know . Dino, Me and Brody have started going legit. It's something we've been planning for a while . Now with a baby coming , I know I'm making the right decision", I spoke to the guys at the circle conference table in my office. "I've been purchasing some properties around the state, so I'm good ", Rocky spoke and we all nodded. "Any group ventures ?", Durk asked . " We've all kept our business pretty separate , except the club of course me and Brody own", I told him . He was the youngest of the bunch , so he may have not been as prepared as the three of us . However , I trusted he would be good.

"I've close on my house in Atlanta in a week", Dino smiled wide . I was shocked as hell that he wanted to settle in Atlanta and still keep a house here for visiting. Melanie had this nigga nose wide open, I never seen him this happy in years. "Damn shorty got you out of Harlem , who would have guessed that shit", Rocky spoke . We all continued with random conversation , as I noticed Brody had been quiet the whole time. He hadn't really been himself lately .

It was only Rocky, Brody ,Dino and Durk I met with , no workers this was business . Trying to be outta of this thing , we had 20 more bricks to get rid of and that was it . I made sure all the guys had a plan , even Durk was going back to school. He wanted to finally get his college degree in Finance , he was a smart kid. After adjourning the meeting I called for Brody to stay back.

"Wassup with you ?", I asked lighting a blunt sitting at my desk. "I'm good , some shit on my mind nothing big really ", Brody responded and I raised my eyebrow . Since we became friends , shit brothers he's never held anything from me . So it kinda caught me off guard when he said that .

"My nigga you been zoned out in meetings for the last two weeks and been real tight lipped about your dealings ", I raised my voice a little bit . "My nigga I love you , you my brother but I got a lot of shit going on and I don't really feel like talking about it". I raised my hands in defeat and watched him walk out . Something was going on and I was going to find out , Brody has never been this reserved in his life . It's almost like he wasn't even here with us..

 It's almost like he wasn't even here with us

"Ahh..", I moaned as he entered me for the first time ever. I had seen his length but I could never prepare myself for his 10 in thickness. "Damn girl ", he mumbled as he grabbed my neck. We were in missionary and I was getting lost in his green eyes .As he stroked my wet vagina , I moaned in ecstasy . My eyes rolled in the back of my head and then I felt his lips touch mine. He slipped his tongue in and we played a tongue game for a while. As his strokes increased , his breathing got shorter. He mumbled lots of obscenities, while tongue wrestling me and playing with my nipples . He squeezed them so hard which I loved . I was used to it because he does it while he eats my pussy all the time. "Shit..", he grunted, then he flipped me over and put me on all fours. He entered from the back and pumped ,he put his fingers in my mouth as I sucked them.It's like this time was meant to happen ,'he finally finished after 25 minutes .After released on my back, we took a break and went for two more rounds ..

The Next Morning..

I woke up alone in Brandon's bed . Since he frequented DC so often , he was renting a condo here . Here it was Saturday morning , as I looked at my phone it was 10:46am. I scrolled my phone and saw he texted me and told me he had to take care of business but he left breakfast in the microwave. I grabbed the sheets around me and continued to scroll through Instagram . It was crazy , this is the first weekend we would be spending at his condo . We were already two months into our second semester at Howard and I was really looking forward to spending a lot of time in DC.

I got up and looked out of the bedroom window, it was my favorite part of the 3 bedroom condo . I could sit here for hours and just look out at the city .

I guess since I would be here for the next couple hours alone , I'd actually take a look at my text messages

I guess since I would be here for the next couple hours alone , I'd actually take a look at my text messages. Between being here and school , I pretty much have lost track of my friends lives. I needed to actually hang out with them. I hadn't even talked to Melanie , but word is her and Boo had been texting which was news to me. Boo was not the type of nigga that Melanie wanted to get involved with, not even on a friend level.  Dino was way pass street level crime he had people for that , however Boo was in the same caliber of people that Dino would have for that. I'd sat around too many high conversations with the guys , I knew a lot .

I laid back on the bed with my back to the headboard and scrolled my text messages . My mouth dropped instantly at the screenshot that Angel sent me.

AngelFace😇: Raise your hand if you know who the baby's father is 🙋🏽‍♀️

Me: Oh shit!😩😩😩🤦🏾‍♀️how did I miss this ?Angel Face😇: Ask Bibby, I feel like I'm in this house alone

Angel Face😇: Ask Bibby, I feel like I'm in this house alone .
Me: I'll be over in a minute , let's hit Tyson's we have to catch up this shit is wild..

I jumped up and jumped in the shower. I needed to honestly get whatever information I could . Deja had been acting weird and I hope she didn't do what I think she did..