Walk-in

I open my eyes and wonder why my neck hurts so much. Then I remember. The woman moved me again. I pull myself up and look around. I guess I had an room upgrade. I'm standing in probably the most beautiful bedroom I have ever seen. The room has a white-gold theme. In the back of the room there is a big bed covered in silk sheets. On the other side of the room is a vanity and on the right side of it there is a big door.
I don't think twice and use my vampire speed to go to the door and I open it with a great gesture. To my disappointment it's not a door which could lead me out of here, which I really hoped for despite the fact that I am in a beautiful room. I walk through the doors into a dark room. As soon as my foot touches the floor the lights turn on. I let out a gasp. This must be the biggest walk-in closet of the world. There must be at least hundred pieces of clothing on the racks on the sides and in the back there is a huge shoe rack filled with the most beautiful, and probably expensive, shoes.

"I see you found your closet."

I turn around and see the woman, whom I don't know the name of, standing in the door.

"What is all this for?" I ask, confused why I am being held prisoner in, what I think looks like, a palace.

The woman looks at me for a little bit and than decides she would ignore my question and talk.

"This will be your residence for a little while, or longer." she starts.
"You can call for a maid using the telephone over there." she points her finger to a phone on the desk by the window.
"You can try to call your friends, but that won't work because the phone only is connected to other phones in this house, understand?"

She looks me in the eye and I nodd.
She turns around and walks away. With every step her heels make a clicking noise. She turns around and says,

"By the way, you might be wondering what my name is. My name is Marzia Richelle"

She turns around again and walks away without looking back.

When the door is closed I walk to the phone and dial the number Marzia left on a note.

"Hello Caroline, can I help you?" an unfamiliar, but definately woman, voice says.

"Yeah, I have a question. Is Klaus also here?"
The woman on the other side of the phone doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Let me see, yes. You can call him if you desire. Just push on the red button on the phone."

Selena's POV

The last few days mother hasn't been around much. Since father came back she went to our estate on the east coast. She only came back twice to bring us some food. 

Rick also hasn't been here lately, which is odd because he used to come almost every day.

Because of the lack of company, I've been hanging out with Ayana, which actually has been quite fun. Ayana tought me a lot of things about witchcraft and supernatural creatures in the last few days. She tought me about the originals. The first ever vampires to be created. She also told me about Klaus, who is the first hybrid. She said he is misunderstood by many people. Most people fear him, which gives him a feeling of power, but in fact he just wants to be with his family and live a life in New Orleans. There hasn't been heard much of him lately, Ayana said. From all the stories I heard about him I guess he's just seeking revenge again. Today I will practice a locaters spell. As I walk to the shelter where Ayana and I practice something catches my eye.

__________________________________________________

Guess what? I'm back! Okay I won't write regurarly but I will try to update now and then.

Love you x