O N E

Author's note:
So, this is gonna be a Wondercorp/Supercorp AU with a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean a LOOOT of angst. I live with pain so I'm sharing it with you guys! Lmfao. Jk. Anyways, hope you like this ;)

___________________

O N E

It was a good morning for Kara Danvers who couldn't seem to wiped off her smile since the minute she woke up.

Christmas is coming up, she got promoted as a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media, her sister got engaged, she couldn't be more happier.

Was.

Because It was a good morning...until she saw the news.

It was everywhere. The newspapers, the internet. Everyone was talking about it and it was hard for her not to care or to ignore.

She tried though but she found herself reaching off for the remote control and pressing the button.

She is back.

After 2 years of being out of the limelight, no one knew where she went or where's been, she was just gone, like a puff of smoke that disappeared in a thin air.

The minute the television flickers open, there she was, being attacked by the paparazzi as the black haired woman made her way to the lobby of her company. She was wearing a glasses so Kara couldn't see the emerald green eyes that she missed the most.

"She's back"She muttered under her breath, releasing a soft breath of relief and nervousness.

A sound of an alarm ringing took her eyes off the television, it was her phone's alarm, indicating that she needs to go to the shower or her new boss would kill her if she's late in her first day as a reporter.

Shaking her thoughts, she turn the tv off and went straight to the shower, hoping that she wouldn't consumed her mind all day.

Besides, it has been 2 years.

They've both moved on.

Or so she thought.