Chapter One

Jimin Pov:

Today was the day i had to go back to school, I honestly dont want to go back to that stupid school. At least my good friend Kim Taehyung is going to be there with me, when im with taehyung i feel safe for some reason. 

He told me to stay away from the school player Jeon Jungkook, which by the way I am. He played with Taehyungs hurt and that really got me mad at him. He made Taehyung think he liked him when he honestly didn't.

" Jiminie did you hear me? " Taehyung says with his cute box smile, i sigh and shake my head now well smiling and he sighed well rolling his eyes. He went on explaining how he hopes he will be in lasses with Hoseok.

Hoseok hyung is Taehyungs crush and he also teaches dance and rapping lessons to people and i am one of those people, he told me im his favorite cause i try unlike other students. " Jiminie do you like someone? " 

I look over at Tae shaking my head really fast, he smirked at me and poked my nose, he ran his finger across my face causing my face to heat up bad and all he did was smirk. " Taehyung! i dont like anyone " 

He just laughs and mumbles 'sure' under his breath and we continue to walk to school when we see him, Jeon Jungkook. He was hanging out with his friends Jooheon, Hyungwon and wonho. They all look towards our direction and jungkook smirks then walks towards us.

" Hello, Jimin- " He looks up and down my body, dont ask me why cause i honestly dont know why. "- and Hello Taehyung " he looks back over at Taehyung with a smirk, Tae gave him the dirtiest look ive ever seen him give to someone.

" what do you want Jungkook" Tae says grabbing my hand pulling me closer, he smirks even bigger and his eyes glace over towards me and it sends shivers threw my body. I cant help but blush, I honestly think i like Jungkook but im staying the heck away from him.

" Mmmm i wanted to ask Jiminie if he wanted to hang out with me later " my eyes widen a bit and i open my mouth to answer but Taehyung covers my mouth and answers for me instead.

" Uhh yeah no "  Taehyung drags me away and i look back at Jungkook, he winks at my and i feel my face heat up bad. Taehyung pinned me against a tree away from people and he glared at me. " Jimin you know to stay away from that asshole! "

I gulp and i lick my lips nervously, " uhh.. i know tae- " the bell rings and he sighs, he takes me with him to the gym to find out which homeroom we were in and all that stuff.

-  Later -

so Taehyung and I only have gym and Mathematics together which sucks but at least i have some classes with him instead of none. Right now im in homeroom and at least i have it with Hoseok, right after homeroom is his and I's dance practice so thats great also.

Hoseok told me about this student that got moved into the dancing class or whatever, he said that him that other kid and I were chosen to do a dance for a competition or something like that. The door opens and when i turn around i see Jeon Jungkook. 

" Is this that dancing thing i was moved to? " he kept looking over at me here and there and hoseok nodded and smiled at Jungkook then me, i smiled back and felt jungkook come beside me and i got chills.

" Lets get started then. " Hoseok says and i nod.

- After - 

I lay down on the ground catching my breath and hoseok smiles at me well catching my breath, Jungkook helps me up to my feet and smiles at me and i smile back at him. " Ill be back in a few you two stay here and i dont know do whatever " 

Jungkook nods and i do too, i head towards the speaker and i put on a song i want to dance to. I run to the lights and dim them down to help me being able to dance. " what are you- "  the music begins to play and Jungkook stops and watches me.