Jimin pov

i woke feeling cold, i opened my eyes slowly and as they adjusted to the light of the room i noticed Jungkook wasnt there. I sigh and slide out of the bed but i see Jungkooks bookbag???

All of a sudden there was a big crash noise, i got up and headed towards the noise to see Mr.Jeon standing there, I gave him a weird look and he smiled. " what are you doing?? " 

He looked down at the pan in his hand then back up at me still smiling, " I was gonna make us food as a surprise but, id say i woke you " I still give him a weird look but he keeps smiling.

" Why are you making food when its like probably a couple minutes until we have school " jungkook laughs and nods his head towards the stove clock.It reads 6:30am. " wha- ITS 6:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! "

Jungkook giggles and nods, I sigh and he walks to me pulling me into a hug. "  Jiminie, I want to show you my real side. You know my stupid fuckboy side, but i want you to see the real me!! "  he smiles and i sorta do too.

' I cant get to close to him ' I think as i look up at Jungkook, he pulls me into a hug again and i hug him back so he thinks im okay. He pulled from the hug and kissed my forehead causing me to blush slightly .

" Well, maybe I'll let you show me. After what you did, I cant. " He sighs and runs his fingers threw his hair, he looks at me with sad eyes and i feel bad. He lets go of me and walks back to the stove and stuff.

" Well, Jimin. I was stupid, I was needy. So I used him and that was my fault. I'm a stupid kid who knows nothing. " He started to cook and i watch him sadly, he must have felt me looking because he looked back at me.

He sighs and looks back at the food he's cooking, I sigh and walk over to him. I back hug him and place the side of my face against his back. " Jungkook, although it was very wrong. It's okay, I just don't know if i can trust you. "

He turns around in my arms, he looked down at me smiling. Him and I stare at each other, slowly getting closer. He bit his lip lightly and we were so close i felt his breath on my lips,  " can.. I? " 

' Jimin tell him no!!! ' I thought but thats not what my mouth said, " y-yes " He nodded and attached our lips, we were softly kissing and i got mad at myself. ' Jimin no no no your to innocent, even for kissing pull away!! ' 

I wanted to pull away but my body wouldnt move, ' do I like this? ' I thought to myself. HE slowly pulled away and said sorry. I just walked to the living room and i sit on the couch, I turn the Tv on and sigh.

- Later -

Jungkook and I ate what be made, which was pancakes.  Right now Jungkook and I were walking to school together, After we kissed again it was weird. When Jungkook seen his friends he smiled towards me and walked off to them.

I entered the school with a sigh and i bunch of people greet me,  saying hello and stuff. I went to the dancing room to see if i could find Jhope, I opened the door a little bit but when i heard soft whimpers and kissing noises my eyes widen.

I peek my head in to see Hobi hyung and taehyung kissing!!! I smiled like a little kid in a cansy store, " Aweeeee Tae and Hobi sitting in a tree " They both stopped and looked at me.

" a-ahh Jimin hyung!! " Taehyungs was blushing and hobi hyung was a little bit also, I smiled at them. " Uh, i better getting going i have class " Taehyung runs past me not even saying anything and i just laugh.

" So you and tae huh " I smile and he chuckles well rolling his eyes,  " Can we dance Hyung? " Hobi nods and the two of us start to dance freely to a random song.