1.

A/N: I really love and appreciate all of my readers and supporters!! But y'all better start commenting and stuff. I wanna hear feedback lol. And you might wanna follow me if you aren't already; a couple chapters might be private in the future...

P.S. I wont be writing from one person's perspective anymore... Hope y'all enjoy

I was asleep and starting feeling something warm wrapped around the tip of my dick. I stirred awake and saw Bianca deep throating my shit and looking at me with a grin on her face.

"What the fuck is you doing?!?" I tried to push her off of me, but when I tried to push her away my hand went straight through her body. She laughed and said, "You'll never be able to get rid of me baby."

I popped up out of my sleep and looked over to see Kai still in the coma. I don't know why Bianca was in my head... she had been texting and calling but I ignored her. Kai was my number one priority right now.

After the accident, Kai had a broken leg, 3 broken ribs, a gash in her head and a broken arm. My baby got fucked up...

Flashback...

I ran to Kai's car in the middle of the street screaming out "CALL 911!!!" to no one in particular.

I remember prying at the driver door of Kai's range but it wouldn't budge. I saw police cars and ambulances turning the corner. After they tried getting her out, they had to call the fire department. They pried her door open and she just sat there. I tried pushing past them, calling out to her. "Sir, we need to step away and let us do our job!" One of the paramedics said. I knew that if I didn't, I would be like every other black man. Hand cuffed, and that wouldn't help shit. I fell to my knees holding my head, begging God to spare her life. "Please let her be okay... Please. I'll get out the game, I'll get on my shit... God please just let her be ok." I said shedding a tear watching them put her on the stretcher. "We've got a pulse but it very faint, we gotta get this woman to the hospital now!" the other paramedic said. The waiter that was trying to get at me in the restaurant came by me and put her hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be ok boo." she said. I moved my shoulder, "Bitch get tf from 'round me, NOW!" I barked. She rolled her eyes and switched off. I saw them closing the doors and getting in to rush to the hospital so I got in my car and followed them. When we got to the hospital, I tried to go with Kai but a nurse stopped me. "Sir, the doctors will do all that they can but right now we need you to sit and wait." I mugged her and walked to the waiting room.. All I could do was blame myself and if she died, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

2 hours later...

"Family of Kaidyn Carson?" A tall white man said. He had blood all over his scrubs. K.O., Keenan, Nessa, and I walked up to him. "We the fam." K.O. said

"I hate to break it to you, but..."

Nessa broke out into tears and started screaming and pounding on the hallway wall.