Epilogue

3years later

The older Henry smiled from the other side of the mirror. He had been pardoned for his crimes ad Cesa watched as him and Grace tried to teach their two year old daughter Emina how to use magic. So far she'd blown up the pillows. Her younger brother Henry was also being tutored by the older Hen on how to use magic to impress Grace Hatter. It was a strange little arrangement they had going on but it worked.

Nervously getting ready Regina looked down to the ring upon her finger as her fiancé kissed the back of her neck. They we're getting inpatient but as soon as she walked out a tear came to both their eyes. Emma and Regina are happily engaged but that didn't matter because today is the day that they give their baby girl away.

Walking out into the isle Cesalie couldn't take her eyes from red. Tink stood at the front with a big smile on her face as she was the maid of honour. Henry was Ruby's best man of course and rumple was their officiator. She finally had the girl of her dreams without the banshee attacks. She had the most perfect mothers in the world. Grandparents that loved her no matter what. The best little brother anyone could ask for and the life she had always dreamed of.

---
Hey so this is the end of the story I hope you all enjoyed the journey as much as I did. In finishing this one I have now started a piece called "perks of dating the teacher (GxG)" I would be grateful if you could go check it out. Feel free to leave comments or vote and thank you all for reading :D

I have completed "perks of dating the teacher" and would be grateful if you could go and check out my newest creation "Plastic" which should take you on an emotional roller coaster.