Dinner is it a date?

Flashback on the previous chapter....

Mikan had an unexpected meeting with Natsume-kun. He may not look exactly as he is, especially when he helped Sakura stop crying...

'Umm... Natsume-kun... W—would you like to go out with me this dinner as my thank you gift? But dont worry its my treat!'

'Uhh... Mmm... Oh well I guess its fine'

'Thats great then I'll meet you at the entance of your house!'

'No.'

'Huh.'

'Its a gentleman's job to escort the lady, so I'll be the one who's picking you up' I said as a man.

'Hahaha that's funny but I guess if thats fine with you, Then I'll meet you at my entrance.'

'Mm...'

She left me there, shocked. Since no one has ever asked me to go out since I always put on a scary look. I guess she must have found out that it wasn't the real me when I'm scary.

But still doesn't it look like she was asking me for a date?
No, no she said it was only an thank you- dinner. Is it?

I went home thinking about what I should do when I picked her up.

Time passed before I knew it. It was already time for me to pick her up.

I quickly dressed properly instead of wearing a uniform.
When I was done. I headed for her house as quickly as I can. Not wanting to be late.'
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Natsume's POV
I arrived at her house yet my hands won't get to the door. I realized I was nervous for the first time.

Then I knew that she was probably waiting for me to knock or ring the doorbell.

So I pressed the doorbell. Then I heard a stumping–breaking noises inside the house. I immediately went in thinking that she was hurt.

But I saw the opposite.
Instead she was actually rushing to the door but hit me instead.

Sakura's POV
I headed to the door rushing but instead I hit something hard which made me lose my balance.

I waited for the impact but it never came. I felt a strong, warm hands touching my body.

I opened my eyes to see Natsume-kun who saved me. His hand on my waist which probably is getting tired cause I'm probably heavy.

I blushed as I realized that the way we were is embarrassing, to make it worst the door is opened. Luckily no people went passed.
I hopped off Natsume-kun and blushed as I said sorry.
I saw his gaze face the opposite directions. Probably cause he blushed too. 'Geez... Why cant men's show their true emotions even just if its sometimes'

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

We walked to the resturant and waited for them to check the list.

Meanwhile....

Shoaran's POV
I was jogging down the street (cause its my daily excersise) when I saw Sakura entered a resturant with somebody.

My heart ached as I started to miss her voice although we just met this afternoon. Also because she had never gone out with me, AT ALL.

I felt curious but I shrugged it off. However my feet moved on its own then headed to the resturant.

...............

I never imagined that she would actually move forward so quickly...

I saw Sakura sat on the chair with... Hyuuga Natsume. My heart beat starts to go berserk, luckily I managed to stop. I hope no one actually heard that loud heartbeat of mine.

I walked away from the resturant even though I've just arrived.

I shouldnt have came inside if I only knew that I will see a bad image' I thought.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  There finished another chapter.
Did you like it or not?
Please vote, comment, and share my story.

I'm sorry for the late update. Since I was busy ever since Christmas came.
But I'll try to update it a lot more now.

I'll give you a belated Merry Christmas.

And a happy New Year (Eve)

Thank you for reading my story.

See you soon min'na. ♪♥♪

Words : 610