02

Tzuyu's POV

Nagising ako because of the sunlight hitting on my face and I felt like my body is so heavy so I slowly open my eyes.

Then I remember what happened last night and my eyes widened because of what I saw.

She is sitting on my lap, sleeping while and not to mention we're both naked!

"Hmmmm."

Omo!

I quickly put her at the shotgun seat at nag-bihis na. Lumabas ako ng kotse ko at nakita kong gising na siya.

"Goodmorning Tzuyu." She groggily greeted me.

"M-m-morning." I greeted back nervously.

"Where's my clothes?" She asked habang hinahanap ang damit niya.

Inabot ko naman sa kanya ang damit niya with my trembling hand and also not looking at her.

Tumalikod na ako as I saw her putting on her clothes. My intention only is to become her friend but it turn out to be like this and I can't now face her.

"I'm done." I heared.

Sumakay na akong kotse ko and start the engine. I don't know where we are going and I don't want to ask her so I stay silent.

"Let's eat..." She said.

I blushed because it felt like she's mentioning something.

"Breakfast." She continued.

I felt relief and drove at the nearest restaurant. Ni-park ko na sa bakanteng parking lot ang kotse ko.

I don't know kung pagbubuksan ko ba siya o hindi but at the end pinagbuksan ko na siya but I'm still not looking at her.

"Thank you." She muttered.

I just nodded at pinagbuksan ko ulit siya ng pinto sa restaurant. Naghanap na kami ng bakante. Maaga pa naman kaya kaunti pa lang ang tao. We decided to sit at the corner. Pinaghila ko na siya ng upuan and I sat sa tapat niya.

I get the menu to cover my face pretending that I'm looking what to eat because I can clearly see that she's starring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked while still looking at the menu.

"You..."

What!?

"Pardon?"

"Ikaw mag-decide."

Ahhhhhh.

I nodded and raised my right hand. Lumapit na sa amin yung waiter holding a small paper para mailista lahat ng order namin.

"Your order sir?" He asked.

Sinabi ko na lahat ng order ko and he is jotting down all our order. Sinabi niya ulit to check if he missed something at bumalik na sa counter.

"This place is good."

I wander my eyes and it's true that this place is good.

I nodded and checked my phone just to avoid her gaze. I can't deny that she's pretty and have this plump lips and I'm glad I tasted it last night.

What!?

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I didn't notice na nakakunot na pala ang noo ko. I shook my head and put my phone in my pocket.

"Your neck tie is too tight." She said at lumapit sa akin.

Our face is just an inches away kaya inilayo ko ng kaunti ang mukha ko and looked at the ground.

"Yan okay na." Sana said at inayos ang kwelyo ko.

"Thanks." I muttered.

Tumingin na lang ako sa labas while waiting our order since glass naman ang nasa tabi namin at kitang-kita ang labas. Onti-onti ng dumadami ang mga taong naglalakad sa sidewalk. I also saw some children walking with their families and I can't help but to be jealous. I just miss my father because he died ng ipapanganak ako. Papunta na siyang hospital ng may nakabanggaan daw siyang truck. I smiled bitterly because of that bitter-sweer moment. Sweet because I've got to see this world and be with my mother but bitter at the same time because of my father.

I didn't notice na dumating na pala ang order namin. The waiter put the foods at our table at umalis na.

"Why are you smiling kanina?" Sana asked.

Napatingin muna ako sa kanya bago ko isinubo ang pagkain ko.

"Nothing."

"Your smile didn't show that you're happy."

How can she read someone?

I just sighed and continue eating. She also continue what she was eating. The way she put the food in her mouth makes it more delicious.

What the hell you are saying Tzuyu! Get a grip!

I shook my head and eat my food.

"You're acting weirdly." She stated.

"It's just my head hurts." I lied.

She nodded at kumain ulit. Tapos na akong kumain and so does she. I noticed that there's a ketchup stain at her right side lips.

"You have a stain." I said shyly.

Kumuha naman siya ng tissue and she tried to wipe it pero hindi niya mapunasan.

"Sa right." I said while pointing it.

But still she can't so I quickly get up and wipe it using another tissue. She blushed and muttered a thank you.

I just nodded at umupo na ulit sa upuan ko. Before we decided na umalis nagbayad muna ako sa counter. Pinagbuksan ko na ulit siya ng pinto ng restaurant at pinto ng kotse ko.

"Hatid na kita sa inyo." I said.

Tinuro naman niya ang daan papunta sa kanila as we reach their house hinintay ko muna siyang makapasok before I start driving again.

After a several minutes of driving nakarating na ako sa bahay and I saw my mother preparing something in the kitchen.

"Saan ka galing?" She asked ng makita niya ako.

I gulped before answering. "My friend's place."

"Next time tell me kung aalis ka hindi yung nag-aalala ako." She said. "Pumasok ka na sa loob at magpalit ng damit mo."

I nodded and went upstairs to washed myself and change in to a comfy clothes. Galing kasi kami kagabi ni mommy sa party ng kaibigan niya and I felt out of place kaya pumunta muna ako sa bar na malapit sa place ng party.

Who wouldn't get tired lagi mong naririnig about business and you have no interest na manahin lahat ng company ng pamilya niyo.

"Tzuyu come here!"

"Coming mommy!"

What coming!?