8-Dealing with Pigs

Cairo and Malick were standing in the garage when the two heard police sirens getting closer. "Ah, fuck me!" The Alpha scrambled into the living room. "Fae and Ras, I want you two to go into the forest and wait till I say to come back." He ordered at the two little ones. Fae who had a half skinned potato in her hand dropped everything and grabbed Rasputin's hand pulling him gently towards the back. Rasputin readily followed her, opening the back door.

Aakulu was on her phone in the living room,"Sirens? Did an easterner squeal for the pigs?" Burnith was waiting patiently for Cairo's orders.

Cairo looked at Burnith and Malick. "I need you two to make sure nothing is in plain sight and just let me talk to them." He then turned and started for the front door as he heard the cop cars go into the driveway.

"Alright let's move," Burnith did as told, starting the process of hiding anything that made them seem less than wholesome.

Cairo opened the door and stepped outside as the first three of the eight cops stepped out of their vehicles. He calmly looked over each of the three cars, assessing who had what. The lead patrol car had only a driver and passenger, the passenger of which was approaching him. In the other two cars were three piggies, whose back passengers got out.

Two guys and a girl walked over, saying something lame about the weather before the woman, who was the driver in the lead car pulled out a paper. "Excuse me, sir, but we've received reports and we now have a warrant to search the premise and make any arrests if need be."

The Alpha smiled. "What types of reports?"

"Some of the charges made include smuggling, and distribution of illegal fire arms, as well as consumption and manufacturing of restricted chemical substances which is where we're most interested but there's also endangerment of a minor, and contribution to the delinquency of a minor. I'm honestly surprised you weren't accused of swearing in French with this rap sheet." She waved the paper in his face and brushed past him inside, one hand on her weapon.

Cairo followed her in. "Want a tour, or do you think you can handle yourself?"

She ignored him. "Alright guys, let's search the premises. Officer Jeanette is with me, we're gonna poke around outside, you boys make sure this place is clean as a whistle and don't take your hands off your weapons. Let's go people I have a brunch this afternoon!" Cairo walked over and sat on the couch, smiling lightly. He waited for them to not look when he slipped his hand under the cushion and slid the little handgun into the back of his waistband. They started going through cupboards, making a huge mess as they dumped the packs belongings everywhere.

Aakulu was still on her phone but she walked upstairs this time, in her room she had approximately two ounces of heroine five pounds of marijuana and then just over a pound of meth. The weed and black pearl were more for rainy days but the speed was for the contact she had been dealing with and she would be damned if the fucking cops took it.
Leon was in the attic, shooting up some of that black pearl.

Meanwhile Malick walked down the stairs, humming softly as he walked outside. He shuffled through the snow in between two of the police car and tripped, falling very ungracefully into some slushy snow. Malick sat up and rubbed his head. He glanced at one of the cops as he reached under the opposite car... and retrieved a pack of gum with a sheepish grin. The beta then stood and brushed himself off before tapping on the window of the cop he had smiled at. "Hey, excuse me?"

The man rolled down his window,"Is there something you need boy?" Asked the rather muscled cop, cracking the window and glaring through his sunglasses.

"I was just curious if you were anyone else with any crimes or misdemeanors?" Malick tilted his head, resting his hand on the roof of the car.

"There's some rumors about a sex ring, but since it's only illegal to buy a hooker we would have to track down each costumer through the prostitute, so no in short. It's just a contact calling in some concerns." He started rolling the window back up.