19-Yours Forever

Malick was sitting at the desk in his room, staring at the screen as he looked over clients and the pack's spendings versus profits, which looked nice. He yawned quietly and rolled his head to the side, trying to stretch out his neck. In ten minutes he wanted to be done and maybe take a bath... except he was way too long for the bathtub, so that was probably not going to happen.

His chair shifted as Leon put his hands on either side of the head rest and leaned over him. "You work too hard Mali."

"Do I?" He glanced up at the omega.

"Mhm," He nodded, rocking on his heels slightly. "You should take a break with me.."

"I might..."He touched his nose to Leon's jaw.

"That would be nice." He whimpered softly trying to convey his happiness for Malick's presence without words.

"We could take a bath?" He suggested quietly, looking back at the computer and saving the files. "Or probably a shower.."

"We could rent a hot tub, I know a guy that could get a hot tub over here in like, ten hours."

"Not for cross country hot tub supply."

He giggled back. "I suppose..."

He reached up and touched Leon's cheek. "I have to go talk to Cairo or Aakulu real quick, I'll be right back."

"I ah.. ok," he glanced away awkwardly. The mention of the Alpha's killed his mood boner.

Malick turned in his chair and kissed him quickly before standing and hurrying from the room and knocking on his brother's door, more so hoping Aakulu was there. His hopes were answered, a grumpy looking pupped Alpha Female opened the door. "Ah, Malick, how can I help you?" She was wearing an oversized long sleeve.

"Hey, um, I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask away," she nodded and waited.

"Would Leon and I be good mates?" He asked quietly.

"Do you get along right now?" She asked, resting her hands on her very obvious tummy even in the oversized article of clothing.

"Yea." Malick glanced down and smiled lightly.

She broke into a smile, feeling tears come to her eyes. "Then you'll be amazing mates, and I'm really happy for you."

"Really?" He looked back up at Aakulu and gave a genuine smile.

"Really," she hugged him tightly. "Thank you for taking care of my brother, Malick."

"Yea, no problem." Malick nodded. "Also, on another note, do you think he would like a resort?"

"A resort? Like a vacation? Maybe, those are risky, but as long as you're there he should be fine."

"Just for a night. I just feel like getting out of the house for a little."

"That's fine then, do whatever you want, you have my support."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." Malick shifted then looked at her belly. "I'm also very happy for you, I don't know if I've congratulated you about the pup or not."

"I don't know if congratulations are in order, seeing as I wasn't exactly attempting to become pupped, but yes." She felt more proud of her mate than she was of herself, but mostly proud of the pup; it had been a tiny thing without any thoughts or ability to move yet now she could feel each kick and stretch and motion.

"I think they are, simply because you chose to keep the pup and bear through the pain of that. I mean, I don't know too much about pregnancy and birth, but I think you'll be a great mom." Ever since meeting Aakulu, Malick had a real soft spot in his heart for her. They both finally had the chance to be happy and fulfilled in life.