Another day at work😏

So I wake up, and I look at my phone realizing I have 4 missed calls from Hayley. I call her back she tells me that our friend James has passed away. I was in shock my jaw dropped in awe. I ask her what happened to him she told me that he had a stroke that killed him because nobody was home. I show up to work later that day and now Diego is sad. Before we open the pool to the public Diego tells us not to ask any questions about his friend. Then we open. People started walking in as we greeted them inside. Diego looked very depressed. He called me over to him to the same place. He spoke to me, saying he noticed I always wore a cardigan when I have my bathing suit on. I told him I just dont like to show my arms. He pulled my arm and held my hand in his and we laced our fingers together. He looked at me for acceptance and told him do it. He lifted up my sleeves and saw all the cuts and bruises on my arms. With out saying anything we unlaced our fingers and he showed me cuts that he had on his wrists. We had something in common. I started to like him even more than usual but more on a personal level instead of just thinking he's cute. We keep talking about our horrible shit of lives and we look into eachothers eyes and he kisses me. He immediately backs away from me. Then he says that he was sorry and he didnt mean to do that. I told him that it was okay and I liked it. We have been inseperable since.