Today isnt so happy

Its been 7 years since me and Diego met. Diego and me have been dating for 6 years now, its been great with him. He's actually sweeter than he looks. We moved in together. He had a mansion that I did not know he had. But im not a gold digger any house is still a house. Today is the day I sleep over at his house; finally. I forgot to bring extra clothes to sleep over. He gave me one of his hoodies that were oversized and I decided not to wear any pants. So I wore his oversized hoodie and underwear. Ever since Diego became Lil Xan he needs protection from his fans. His fans are crazy. I met his bodyguards Johan, and Cade. One of his body guards liked me, it made me feel weird. So me and Diego go to the bedroom. He lays down and I tease him on my way over to the bed. He grabs me by my waist and sits me down on his clothed erected member. I feel it rubbing against his pants as I grind on him. He gets up but then I push him forcefully down onto the bed and I start to kiss him with rough longing kisses. Then I start to leave hickeys down his neck until I reach his V-line. I pull his pants down along with the  boxers I bought him. I hesitate then let go of my thoughts I slowly slide his dick farther down my throat until he moans then i suck faster and harder till he starts to grab my hair and pull me in deeper. I slowly undress myself until Diego couldn't take it anymore and takes everything off of me. I get up and then I sit down on his dick, slowly grinding. Then he wanted me to go so fast that I would scream. I went faster and rougher and deeper until I let a scream escape my lips. Exhaling a scream saying "DADDY GO FASTER!". I loved how rough he was with me. Out of nowhere his bodyguard Cade barges in through the door. Me still on top of Diego I jump off of him and cover myself as I tell Cade to get out. I clean myself up and get dressed. Cade came to us again and said something happened with my family and its not good.