Chapter 1

One day while I was walking outside, I saw this tall, curly haired, green eyed boy. I didn't know his name. The only this that I knew about him was that he was sexy.

The next day, I walked to the coffee shop, just down the from my house, to get some coffee. When I sat down, the boys I saw yesterday walked in. The tall boy that I saw yesterday came in last. I decided to introduce myself to him, but I was way too scared. He caught me looking at him which made me embarrassed.

When he saw me looking at him, he walked up to me. He introduced himself to me, so I told him my name.

"Hi, I'm Harry."

"Hi I-I-I'm Tatum."

I was so nervous. The next thing I knew was he was sitting beside me. He asked his friends to come over which made me really shy.

When Harry's friends came over, he introduced them.

"This is Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn," he said.

"Hey, I-I'm Tatum."

"Hello," they said.

When I realized they all had a British accent, I couldn't speak.

Harry asked me if I was ok. I said yes.

"Can I ask you something Tatum?" Harry asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"I was wondering if you had a boyfriend."

I didn't know what to say. I was freaking out, but I was excited at the same time.

"No. Why?"

"You are just really beautiful."

"Thanks," I said blushing.

"Were you outside of the flower shop yesterday, Tatum?" Niall asked.

"Yea. How'd you know?" I asked.

"We saw you yesterday."

"You did?"

"Yea. Can I hold your phone for a second?" Niall asked.

I handed Niall my phone.

"There. Now you have all of our numbers. If you need any, just text us or call us, ok?"

"Ok. Do you mind if I hold your phones?"

"Here you go," Louis said.

"Sure," Zayn said.

"Ok," Liam said.

"I don't mind," Niall said.

"Sure babe," Harry said with a smile.

"There. Now y'all have my number." I said smiling at Harry.

Harry just kept looking at me. Niall texted me and said that he thinks Harry likes me. Liam texted me the same thing. So did Louis. Zayn texted Harry and asked him if he likes me. Zayn texted me and said that Harry does like me. I texted them back and said that I liked Harry, but I didn't know how to tell him. They all looked at Harry to see if he noticed how bad I was blushing. I texted Harry and said that I liked him.

"Tatum, can I ask you something?" Harry asked.

"Sure, Harry." I replied.

"Check your phone." Harry said with a smile.

When I looked at my phone, I had a text from Harry. I smiled when I read it. He texted me and asked me out. I texted back and said yes.

Niall asked me why I kept looking at my phone. I just said that I was checking the time.

After an awkward silence, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn kept looking at me and Harry.

"Do you have a crush on Tatum, Harry?" asked Louis.

"Dude, shut up!" said Harry in an embarrassing tone. It was kind of cute to me.

"Why won't you just admit that you like her?" said Liam.

"Because I don't like her. I love her." said Harry while everyone just gasped.

Harry caught me off guard when he said he loves me. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to just run, but I couldn't do it. I was really happy when he said that. When I saw him outside yesterday, I fell I'm love with him instantly.

"Do you really love me, Harry?"

"Well, yea I do. I have since I saw you yesterday. I fell madly in love with you, but I didn't know how to tell you."

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Will you kiss me?"

"Sure. What made you want me to kiss you?"

"I can't say."

Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were watching us. After being at the coffee shop, we all left. Harry asked me if I wanted to go with them.

I said "Sure."