Chapter 3

TATUM'S POV

When I woke up the next morning, I looked at my phone. I decided to text Harry to let him know that I was awake.

To Harry :)

Good morning .

To Tatum <3

Good morning beautiful.

To Harry :)

Can I come over?

To Tatum <3

Of course you can baby.

To Harry :)

Ok I'll be over in a bit.

To Tatum <3

Ok baby. I love you.

To Harry :)

I love you too.

HARRY'S POV

This morning Tatum texted me and asked if she could come over. I was kind of surprised when she asked. I was going to say no, but I had a surprise for her. I was taking Tatum to meet my mom Anne and my sister Gemma.

From Harry

To Tatum <3

Hey babe. I have a surprise for you so dress nice ok.

To Harry :)

Ok. Where are we going?

To Tatum <3

You will see. I love you baby.

To Harry :)

I love you too.

To Tatum <3

I'll pick you up when you get ready ok love?

To Harry :)

Ok baby. ;)

TATUM'S POV

Harry said he had a surprise for me. I was really nervous because I don't know what he is doing for me. When I was ready, I texted him, but he was already here. I brought him inside so he could say hello to my mom and my brother.

When he pulled up to a house, he came over and opened my door. I was very nervous. I asked him where we were, but he said to close my eyes so I did. When we got to the door, two girls came and opened the door. The older girl invited us inside. I looked at Harry in a strange way.

"Tatum, I would like you to meet my mom Anne and my sister Gemma."

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

I playfully hit Harry's arm. He took me up stairs to his bedroom. When we got in his room, he shut the door and locked it. I was looking around when he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight baby?"

"Sure. Let me ask my mom."

"I already asked her, and she said it was fine."

I just smiled at him. When I tried to go sit on his bed, he kissed me. Harry licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I allowed it. Right when he pushed me up against the door, his sister knocked on the door. He quickly unlocked it very silently and opened the door. I ran and sat on his bed just looking him up and down. He turned around and saw me. Harry motioned for me to come over.

"Do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow, Tatum?" Gemma asked.

"Sure."

"Great."

Harry and I went down stairs and asked his mom if I could stay over with him tonight. She said yes which made me happy. They didn't have a guest room, so I slept in Harry's bed with him. He was so warm.

The next morning, I woke up with Harry kissing me. He is so silly. We went down stairs and his mom was cooking.

"That smells delicious Mrs. Styles," I said politely.

"Call me Anne, and thank you," she replied.

Harry and I went and sat on the couch. When I tried to sit beside him, he grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. I started blushing really hard.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND THANKS FOR READING. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME SINCE THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FANFIC/STORY I'VE EVER WRITTEN.