That would be enough

"I know it's a lot to ask." Alexander spoke.

(P r e p a r e for a confusing and jumbled up chapter(s) )
Angelica was expecting Alexander for dinner tonight. After what had happened between Alexander and Elizabeth, they have not spoken to one another. A knock at the door had made Angelica smile, just like when he would knock at the door when Elizabeth was away, when this all started. What a horrible thought that was. She knew. She opened the door, and leaped into his arms. "Your Father is Here. And your mother?" He said. "Yes. And butler." She laughed to herself, a short chuckle managing to sneak out from her mouth. "Good! And what is for dinner tonight?"
"Hm. I believe steak? But we know I don't like steak so I will be eating chicken. Breaded chicken. It's unbelievably good." She laughed again. The dress she wore was purple tonight, an elegant ball gown, tied with a dark pink about the back, with what appears as a pink corset, or close too it. She was always so damn beautiful. Her looks would just take you away from whatever terrible reality it was. "Then I am assuming it is time to dig in, no?" Alexander smiled. "Yes, lets go sit down." She grabbed his hand, and walked down the left wing, always a terribly long walk. It was a bit ridiculous that Angelica wasn't being great-full
Of the beautiful house she had. "And dinner is served, madam." Butler, said, guiding her to the seats. Alexander pulled out the chair for her.

Deep into dinner, well, maybe halfway through, alexander stood up. "I know some of you aren't very thrilled about some things I've done."
"Alexander what the hell are you doing?" Angelica spoke.
"But the reason I have been here for so long is not the family's wealth. Is not because your house is luxurious. It is because of love. And if you do not believe me, then what I am going to say will be ridiculous to you. But to me, this is no fantasy. This is real life. And a fairytale if anything could be. As long as Angelica Schuyler is by my side, I will be eternally happy. She is all I have wanted. And now,"
Angelica's eyes filled with hot tears, as did Elizabeth's.
"Would you make me the luckiest, happiest, most-"
"Pick up the speed here!" Peggy joked, and everyone laughed.
"Angelica Schuyler.. will you marry me?"
Angelica's eyes moved towards her father. He nodded. Angelica turned back to Alexander, who had now gotten onto one knee. Elizabeth's heart was gone. She would give her soul to the devil himself for her to say no. For this to be a dream.
"YES!"