And Peggy! (short)

Peggy walked over to Elizabeth. "I've already talked to Angie." She said. "You two need to be friendly at least for my wedding. Okay?" Elizabeth smiled and nodded. "It's hard to be mad at her anyways." A little white lie won't hurt anyone, will it? It's not like her sister and her husband got together. "Great. Now go get dressed." She giggled, and ran up the stairs. She was so cute today. Her long curly hair almost matched the length and volume of Angelica's. Her makeup consisted of red lipstick. And she was so pretty. Peggy looke at her wedding dress. "Angie!" Peggy yelled, and Angelica came bouncing in. "Yeah?"
"Can you help with me corset? And dress?" And with that, Angelica began helping Margarita with her dress.
"Quickly. Let's go." Angelica ran into the carriage.

Peggy's wedding was magical. She couldn't quite put a finger on how fun it was. They were just so in love. Angelica leaned her head on alexanders shoulder. "That is gonna be us." She smiled. "No." Alexander said. Angelica froze. "What?"
"We will be much more in love. Much better." He said. Angelica's heart fluttered. Nobody actually cared that Alexander and Angelica were marrying. Because Elizabeth was so lowkey, and not public. And Alexander talked only of politics in the public. So, people were mostly happy for them.  than the whole pamphlet business, people mostly targeted Maria Reynolds. So, with Angelica was over the moon. And the after party. Well, Angelica knew it was great, because she doesn't remember it at all.

(hello everyone. sorry for not uploading for so long. but buckle your seatbelts. Because hamgelica will be getting married!!! aH!)