Chapter 8

As I followed Mr. Stark, my heart starts to beat faster and faster. Did he really make me a suit? Is he trying to make me a superhero? No way. I am not cool enough for this. 

  I think Peter recognized I was nervous... or scared, or both, and he placed his hand on the small of my back, and rubs my hand with his. Is he trying to hold it? I blush a little, as we reach Mr. Starks lab.

  "Why don't you give it a try?" Tony says, pointing at the suit. I stare it in awe, the red, yellow, and black coloring mixing together just right. 

  "Y/n?" Peter says, as I come out of my daze.

  "Oh sorry, yeah i'll try it on," I say grabbing the suit. Mr. Stark and Peter leave the room, as I put on the spandex suit. It is really tight, because of the material, but it looks..so..COOL! I stand in the mirror, looking at the suit on my body. It looks awesome!

  A knock on the door startled me, as I stop gazing in the mirror. 

  "Hey, is it on yet?" Peter asks through the door.

  "Yeah, it is," I say, waiting for them to come in. A couple seconds later, Stark and Peter walk through the door. Peters face has a hard blush that he tried to hide behind his shirt. 

  "You look great Y/n!" Mr. Stark says, going over to a laptop and looking at statistics. We all talk some more, about what to do. Stark says I should live here for a while and do training to help fight with them like Peter, but Peter says I shouldn't because I could get hurt.

  "What do you t-think Y/n?" Peter asks.

  I look back in the mirror. Lets Pro/Con this thing. Pro, I would get to live with TONY STARK and other superhero's and train with them. Con, Peter might be mad. Pro, I would get to help people. Con-- I don't have anymore cons.

  "I'll let you guys talk," Stark says, walking out of the room AGAIN. 

  "Y/n please don't do this.." Peter starts to say, walking towards me. 

  "Why Peter?" I ask, questioning why he cares.

  "YOU COULD DIE--I mean I don't know what I would do if you got hurt," He answers, scaring me a little. His tone gets angrier, but backs down when he sees my reaction. 

  "But I could help people Peter.., and if I can help people I am going to take that chance," I respond. A tear falls down his cheek.

  "I'll make a deal Y/n, if you become a superhero, you have to let me help you. Kinda like being partners, and if you get really hurt you have to stop," he tries to compromise. 

  "Fine, I'm fine with that Parker," I smile, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes again, as we both walk out to go find Tony.

  "So what do you say y/n?" Tony asks. 

  "I'll do it, but we have to convince my mom to let me stay here.." 

  "Don't worry, I got this," Tony chuckles.

A/N comment what you thought.