Meeting

Shahani P.O.V

Waking up in 5:00 in the morning to prepare breakfast and lunch for Jay, because he is going to school. As I finished eating and went to wake up Jay. As I open his door he was sleeping peacefully in his bed .

"Jay....baby wake up" I whispered​ and he make some weird noises.

"Okay mommy" he replied and open his eyes.

"Go get some shower you smell weird" I giggled and kissed his forehead. "Your breakfast is ready get down and let me bring you to school today" I said and he nodded and grabbed his towel and enters his bathroom.

Time skipeu~

I'm now dropping Jay in his classroom. As I saw many kids with their complete parents. I then felt bad for Jay,that he has no dad. I hugged and kissed him.

"Be a good boy ,okay baby??" I said

"Okay mommy... promise me that you will collect me after class" he said Nd I nodded "Pinky promise" he added and showed his little tinny pink u chuckle and accept his Pinky.

"Now go, have fun mommy loves you" I said and hugged him one last time and left the school going to my Company.

As I arrived their my workers greeted me and I greeted them back. As I was in the elevator I received a message from my sister's.

'we have a meeting today in 21 min. See u in your company'

From:Ceng (Erscel)

I smiled and went to my office to be greeted by a bunch of paper works loads of them. I sigh. It's going to be a stressful day.

Time skipue~

In the meeting*

"I'm sorry to say this Ms. Mendrez ,but your company is falling." Mr.Kim said the owner of the Kim company "in order to help you I suggest you collaborate with one of the top 2 and 3 companies." He added handing me some papers.

"Is their any chance that we can help?" Erscel said and Belle nodded.

"No we can't...you have to collaborate in order to stop the falling of your company." Mr. Kim said. I sigh.

"I'll find a nother way...I don't want to collaborate with them... Who are them anyways?" I asked.

"Here read this" he handed me a portfolio.

____________________________________

Portfolio:

Top 1 :
            Mendrez Company

Top 2:
            Jiyo Company

Top 3:
           Michelle Company

Top 4:
            Lila Company

Top 5:
            Rico Company

To 6:
            Kim Company

Etc.

____________________________________

"Their only two choices??" I asked. I can't pick Jiyo because it's a stranger and my mom and dad meeted him, but I will also not gonna pick Michelle Company because Luis is the owner. "How about You Mr Kim?" I asked and regret it.

"I have a wife Ms. Mendrez and in in top 6 you need to pick the highest level." He added. I sigh

"I'll think about it..." I said and also ended the meeting. Sitting in my office having a deep thoughts  and Belle entered without Her noticing and without even nocking.

"Some one is in deep thoughts..." Erscel said and rested her body in the door frame. Shahani snap in her thoughts and looked at her best friends concern face.

"If your afraid of marrying then let us help your company" Belle said and sat in the couch.

"I'm not afraid of marrying... I'm just afraid if Mr. Jiyo or even that bastard will hurt Jay." Shahani said and massage her head. "Being a single mom sucks". She mumbled​ but her best hear it.

"We said before...we will help you". Belle said.

"I know..." Shahani sigh deep. "Even you guys will help...it won't work...only the top 3 can help me...even if I told my mom or even my dad they will seriously pick one of them without hesitation, because this is what they wanted." Shahani added and stand up walking to the window of her office.

"Then....what will you going to do?" Erscel asked walking to Shahani and hold his shoulders.

"I'm just...just....I don't  freaking know" Shahani said

"Where really really sorry...Shahani" Belle added.

"It's okay,it's not even your guy's fault" Shahani said and gaved them a weak smile. Shahani looked at the clock and noticed it's 8:pm in the night and she began to panic" OmG!!! I'm late!!" She screamed and pack his stuff

"Why are you so in a hurry?" Erscel asked.

"I forgot my son is waiting..!!" She panickly said. She was outside the building and entered his car driving to the school of his son and greeted by a body gaurd in his night shift.

"May i help you ma'am?" The gaurd said.

"Did you see a boy??" She said breaking his voice.

"I'm sorry ma'am but the school grounds are clear"  the gaurd said. Shahani widded her eyes.

??? P.O.V

As I was driving in the road and it was 4 pm. I saw a little boy crying in the school gates...maybe around 5 or 4. My heart suddenly felt pity for that little boy. As a park my car near the school gates and came closer to the little boy. I kneel down to see his face and he was sobbing quite.

"Are you okay?" I asked and cares his cheeks.

"M-my mommy didn't keep the pinky promise" he said and sobbed loudly.

"It's okay..." I said and hugged him. "Do you know where you live??" I asked him then nodded and hugged me tighter. "I'll bring you home okay?" I said and he nodded. I carried his tiny body and grabbed his backpack and laid him in the passenger seat. "Show me the way" I said and he pointed to some couple of directions. During the ride he was sobbing and I tried to cheer him up.

"What's your name??" I asked.

"Jay", he said.

"Okay captain Jay where is your next way??" I said and he giggled.

"Turn left" he said

"Aye aye Captain" I said and he laughed along. Some couple of minutes we arrived in his house. I must say his house is pretty big and I think her family works in a company .

"Goodbye Mr. Stranger!" He said and hugged me tight "thanks so much" he added and kissed my cheek I smiled and some guards guide him to the gate he waved his hands left to right and I waved back. He is pretty cheerful. I entered in the car and went straight to my house.

Shahani P.O.V

I began to panic even more and sweat rolled in my armpit and my neck. I drove to the house hoping he went home with Sam. 

As I arrived I asked the gaurd if my son was home. They nodded and a sigh of relief escaped in my mouth I entered the house seeing Jay doing his homework. I ran to him and hugged him tightly and attacked him with kisses.

"I thought​ mommy lost you!!" I said . He then hugged my tightly .

"Why didn't you kept your pinky promise mommy?" He asked innocently and felt guilty.

"Mommy is really really sorry baby....mommy is just busy at work" I said.

"I understand mommy,but next time...kept it okay?" He said I nodded and kissed him again

"Mommy loves you so much" I said

"Me too" he replied.

______________________________________________