Chapter 4

Princeton P.O.V.

I think I'm going to get it tonight!

Allycea : never mind we haven't even dated or anything so I don't think we should.. I'm no hoe. I barely know u..

Damn it

Me : ugh ok. Well I'm tired . Want me to sleep in here?

Allycea : yea you can I'm just gonna go take a shower.

I took off my shirt while she was in there. Once she got out she was wearing one of my shirts and some of my shorts since she left hers at home. She got in the bed and laid on my chest.

Me : goodnight

Allycea : goodnight

*-morning-*

Allycea wasn't in the bed when I woke up but I smelled crispy bacon. Mmm

I ran downstairs and hugged her from behind and she jumped.

Me: you scared or naw?

Allycea : shut it . Just eat. I got work today.

Me : where at?

Allycea : McDonalds -eats-

Me : ohh. -eats-

Then Allycea left for work. I really wanted to do something special for her. Maybe I could take her out for some food at Georgia Blue then a walk on the beach..

Hours pass when she should be off work. She said she is going back home.

So I called her

*- PHONE CONVO-*

Me: Hey I'll be over there in 20 minutes. Wear something formal and bring your swimsuit

Stonerr 😍🙋 : ok..

Me : bye beauty.

Stonerr 😍🙋 : Byee.!!

*-Then I hung up-*

I got there in exactly 20 minutes and rang the doorbell, so Allycea opened it. She was wearing a long light blue strapless dress and some black heels, with pearls, and her tattoo on her risk showing an infinity sign.

Me: You look good.

Allycea : Thanks. So do you with your tux! We look like we going to prom or something.

Me : -laughs- ha i agree

I ran to her door and opened it and jogged around to the drivers side, and put her bags in the bckseat and got in and drove off.

Allycea P.O.V.

I wonder where we are going..

Me: Where are we going??

Prince : Nunya beeswax

Me: thats wayy old. -_-

Prince : I dont care.

Then we pulled up Georgia Blue and I smiled. He opened my door and we seated. A lady waitress came up to us.

Waitress: -smiles and licks lips at princeton- What would you like to drink sir?

Prince: Root Beer

Waitress : Okay what would you like.. ugh

Me: A new server. Get yo manager before I bust a cap in yo ass. You see I'm with him. Its a DATE.

Waitress: Shut up. But here is my number sir ~ (323) 123-4567 -smirks-

Manager : Is there a problem here?

Me: Yes this skank is flirting with my man.

Manager : Go away Shaniqua

Shaniqua : -walks away shaking her butt too hard-

Manager : I'll get you a new waitor. -walks away-

Me: what the ---- was that about?

Prince: I dont even know

*-SKIP TO END OF DATE-* (if i didnt it would be boring)

Me; We are going somewhere else right? I didn't bring my swimsuit for nothing.

Prince : Yes -smiles-

After about half a hour we pulled up to a beach.

Prince: you can get changed. I wore my trunks under my pants.

He ripped off his suit and jumped in the water. I changed into my strapless bikini that was purple with small diamonds around it. I ran out to where he was and his jaw dropped.

Prince: shawtyy fine

Me : thirsty much -laughs-

Prince : Naw

He ran up to me and picked me up and swung me around. He is strong! And he looks sooo cute!

Prince : I'm gonna throw you in the water!

Me : Princeton nooo!

But before I knew it I was in the water on his lap. We both climbed out and laid in the sand.

Me : This sunset is gorgeous

Prince : mhmm

Then he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both pulled away and got in the car for the ride back home.

Me : Thank you Princeton.

Prince : Anything for my lady.

Me : We aren't together...

Prince : Yet

I smiled and he smiled back..

I fell asleep and when I woke up it was morning and I was in my bed..

I think I'm gonna text Kasia.!