Chapter 14

Allycea's P.O.V.

Me : Roc don't say that.

Roc : Everything that falls gets broken. It's true. Me and Mikasia fell in love but now you see where we are.

He got up.

Me : Please don't go.

Roc : Bye Allycea.

He walked away and drove off. So I decided to go too. As I walked past Mikasia's table she said something.

Mikasia : Allycea!

Me : What?

Mikasia : How are you gonna apologize and then kiss him like that?

Me : You said you don't want him. So why do you care?

Mikasia : No reason.. This is August. August Alsina.

Me : Hi.

August: Wassup? That's your man?

Me : Not really. It's complicated.

August: Oh okay.

Me : I'm gonna get going bye.

I walked home and there on my bed was Princeton. (A/N I switch there names a lot so if you're confused Chresanto is Roc and Princeton is Jacob that's there real names)

Me: How'd you get in?

Jacob : Roc. Why is he here?

Me: He lives here.

Jacob : Why?

Me: He has no parents.

Jacob : Yes he does. They are always there when I go. They are definitely his parents they look just alike.

Me : What the?! He said he didn't have any!

Jacob : Lies lies lies.

Me : Ok I'll kick him out later but what do you wanna do?

Jacob : I want you to explain this.

He held up his phone and showed me a picture of me and roc in the sprinklers kissing.

Me: Who sent that?

Jacob : August. Who else?

Me: What the hell?! He kissed me! I swear! We went there for fro yo and he went to go talk to kasia because she was right there with august. And he ran back and kissed me!

Jacob : Sure !

Me: please believe me

Jacob : You really are a hoe. and I forgave you. But you do it again? Shut the fuck up! I came here to come see you but when roc answered the door shirtless I was like hell no

Me : Please Jacob. I'm begging.

Jacob : Goodbye Allycea, fuck off.

He got up.

Me : Please don't leave me!

I was crying now.

He walked out. So the only thing I could do was smoke. When life gets fucked up I smoke so I can be on cloud 9. I grabbed the package from the bottom of my drawer, rolled it up and lit it. I closed my door so I could smoke it. I got my pocket knife and started cutting my wrists. Blood dripped on the floor. More and more.

Rocs P.O.V.

I wanna go see Allycea so I knocked on her door no answer so I opened it. I gasped. There was cocaine and a knife by her body and she was laying in a pool of blood. I ran to her and checked her pulse. She didn't have one.

C'mon Allycea. I picked her up and gently as possibly and we got in my car. I sped to the hospital and we got her checked in.

Doctor : Roc, you may come in. Allycea's in bad shape. And im 100% sure she won't make it. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Me : No! She can't die!

Doctor : Would you like to see her?

Me : Yes!

I walked in there and there she was. Dead.

I cried so hard. I waited and waited still no beat.

I picked up my phone and called a lot of people saying the same thing.

Allycea's Dead. Forever.