SUMMARY

Cordelia is not a bad,sadistic,rude,flirtirious etc. Woman. That's not her at all. Cordelia is Actually, Kind,Caring,Cheerful,Optimistic. It is not bad for a demon to feel that way. She Can be evil sometimes but not to the highest level. Cordelia had a sister named Zoey. Zoey is the complete opposite of Cordelia. Zoey was very jealous of  Cordelia because only Cordelia recieved the attention of everyone. Everyone likes Cordelia. Including the one who Zoey loves (Karlheinz). And no one likes Zoey. She really hates Cordelia for making Karlheinz close to her. That pushed Zoey to do something terrible to her.One time while Zoey was talking to Cordelia, Zoey used some high kind of magic into her. Which makes Cordelia's SOUL being pushed out of her body, and Zoey turned into a soul and possesed Cordelia's body, which makes Cordelia's actions completely changed. It is already Zoey who is inside Cordelia. And Zoey's plan is to ruined the image of Cordelia and makes Everyone Hate  Cordelia.. But before these mess happened.. There's still a lot for you to know about the friendship of Karlheinz and Cordelia. Before Karlheinz turned into what kind of man he is now. And How Karlheinz's memories of the Old Cordelia disappeared...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's for the summary! I can't tell you guys the rest of the happenings yet! But anyway, I hope u guys like it and please Vote and Support my story.. Thanks!! 😘😘😘😘😘

(I actually made this story because I was inspired of the old Kdrama 49 Days and the anime Diabolik Lovers.)