c i n q

By the way, I switched the movie from the Conjuring 2, to IT.

Warning : This chapter is goin' be bad 😂

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

•-•-•-•-•-•

•-•-•-•

•-•

"AHHH!"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"

These are only 2 of the things that I hear coming out if Ricci's mouth. All throughout the movie, Ricci just made my headache worse. If you're wondering why I agreed to watching the movie, movies actually kinda relieve my headaches; especially when there's a pack on the back of my head. Weird, I know.

The movie just ended and Ricci's shaking a bit now. I just shook my head at him.

"Hindi naman 'yon nakakatakot noh Cci?" I ask him teasingly.

"O-oo ng-nga." Yeah, right.

"Well, I'm heading up to bed. If you want, there's more movies to choose from under the TV." I say and started walking towards the stairs.

"Wait!"

I looked towards him.

"Papatayin ko na yung TV, heka lang. babantayan nalang kita doon sa kwarto mo. Baka kasi may kailanganin ka eh."

Sus, for all I know, takot lang yan mag isa.

"Ricci, you'll be bored up there. I'm just gonna sleep. You'll be fine down here. The movie just scared you. None of that is real ok?"

"Fine, I'm scared of clowns and yung movie na yan? Pangpalala lang." he honestly said.

"Ok... hindi na kita iiwan dito sa baba pero may kailangan ka munang gawin."

"Ano naman 'yon?" Curios nyang tanong.

"Could you go and buy me a headache reliever from the chemist near here?" I ask him.

"Sure.... wait.... magisa?" He raised an eyebrow while looking a bit scared.

"Ricci, you saw the movie right? Don't believe in it. Forget that it's real. Don't think it's real and it won't be real." I say trying to make him less scared.

He smiled at me and nodded his head then off he went to the chemist.

While he was gone, I gathered all the chips and drinks on the coffee table. A few minutes later, he was back.

I got water from the kitchen, and the headache reliever from Ricci, and drank the med. I sat down in front of Ricci on the sofa and opened a bag of chips while he poured some Coke on each of our glasses.

"So.... what do you want to do?" I ask him. I'm not even sure what we're gonna do but I still brought the snacks.

"I want to get to know you better. Let's plaaaaaaaaaayyy.... hmm... AHA! 21 questions. 21 questions each." Is he gonna get personal?