Bellatrix and voldemort

"My lord I have some news for you.." Bellatrix said nervously.
"Yes Bella?" Voldemort asked looking up from his book.
"Well, you remember not that long ago, that night when we kinda ya know.."
"Yes I know what we did that night." He snapped.
"Well I'm pregnant.." Bellatrix said nervously hoping that her being pregnant wouldn't mean that she couldn't participate in battles or anything like that.
Voldemort was unsure about what to do.
"They'll definitely have my looks." He stated looking back to his book. "And my power, but your shortness." He muttered the last part.

"Pardon me my lord? Did I just hear you say I was short?" She raised her eyebrows, they have definitely got closer since that one night, and she didn't want to do or say anything that would ruin their relationship.
"No, I said they'll have your stubbornness." He said with a smile. She rolled her eyes and laughed softly.

"I don't know, I think she'll have my looks." Bellatrix stated. She recived a jokingly questionable look from Voldemort.

"It'll be a he." Voldemort stated.
"No, she's a she."
"He's a he."
"I'm her mother, I know things like this!"
"Then you'll know he's a he."
"Well I guess we'll have to find out when shes born." She said with a smirk.
"If he's a she, I'll tell you my deepest secret. If he's a he, you'll wear shorts and tee shirts for a month." Voldemort said trying to make a deal.
"If she's a she, I also get back massages for two months. And you have to wear shorts and tee shirts for a month." Bellatrix smirked.
"Then if he's a he, you have to give me back massages for three months."
"Deal!" Bellatrix said with a laugh.
"Deal."