True love... friendship?

Elizabeth cooper,  Betty cooper, same difference- the perfect girl next door.

Forsythe Pendleton Jones,  Jughead jones - the name chosen so he could disconnect from his father, know one knew that about him except for Betty.

Betty POV
I wake up, get ready for school and try to avoid any contact with my family members as it's just easier. I wear my hair down as I'm up for a change and screw my "reputation"
I put on my denim skirt and pull over an over-sized t-shirt that I don't recognise and tuck it in along with light makeup and my timberland boots and tights. I grab my jacket and an apple and run out the door shouting "bye"

I see Archie and jughead across the street, I smile as Archie barely notices me, jug stares and laughs "wow Betts, dressed to impress"
"Very funny jug, I just wanted a change" I walk closer to him to avoid Archie
Jug puts his arm round my shoulder like he usually does, i cross my arms over my chest and stare up at him, our height difference is something people would call "couple goals" I never got it neither did he
"Archie's been on his phone all morning, texting some new girl"
he tighten his grip around me as he whispers in my ear, meaning I get a strong cloud of his scent with sends me to heaven. I love the little things jughead does to me that make me feel like flying.
Now realising I hadn't replied he looks at me all cute and confused as I usually talk non stop.
"Yeah sorry, new girl I heard, she's called Veronica Lodge"
"Wait a lodge" jug replies in utter shock
"Yeah, I have to give her a tour" I say in boredom
"Can I come" jug says Jolly like
I look up into his clear blue, crystal like eyes, I smile and nod my head, he smiles back down at me and moves his arm so it's around my neck and he pulls me closer so I wrap my arms around his waist.
You would think we where a couple but we're not, as much as I love him, he probably will never want to be more than my best friend.
Everyone thinks I like Archie that is so not the case, I'm utterly in love with jughead Jones.

——
Hope you all enjoy- sorry it's a bit short but they will get longer! leave suggestions in the comments and like and share!
-el