part two:the entrance exam/confession (under editing

I wake up and I feel something on me so I look down and my my heart started pounding furiously because it was Summer. She was hugging me me in her sleep, but why was this making my heart beat so fast. Is this truly love that I'm feeling or is it something else. Even though I wanted to let her sleep with her in my embrace. I decided I should wake her for the entrance exam. I honestly thought she would wake up before me and break the embrace.

Grant:"hey Summer get up we have to get ready"

Summer POV

As I wake up I hear Grant

Grant:"hey Summer get up we have to get ready"

Summer:"ok" Yawn

Grant:"can you also stop hugging me"

I scramble away from him I was probably a blushing mess I couldn't even look straight at him as I rubbed my arm I said

Summer:"sorry"

Grant:"how come you are saying that it was only a hug"wisper"and it's not like I didn't enjoy it"

Summer:"wait what was that?"

Grant:"nothing!"

Did he just say he enjoyed it I could tell that I was blushing again since my face was getting hotter.

Grant:"come on let's get going its time to get ready"

Summer"sure"

Time skip brought to you by chibi Summer thinking of chibi Grant

We got to the lockers I got my scythe and Grant got his huge buster swords

Summer:"how can you even hold those things"

I was curious since he was holding them both in one hand I was thinking maybe they were lighter than they looked

Grant:"a lot of strength building exercises"

Summer:"can I hold one please?

Grant:"sure but I doubt you can carry them"

He gives one to me and It plummets to the ground with a loud thud. I could not even budge it after that.

Summer:"sooo heavy"

He took it back and laughed saying that they were all most 300 pounds each
I blushed since he laughed at me and I could just listen to that laugh all day.
We then started walking to the cliff since the intercom said for all first year students to report there. I then had a thought well if each of those close to 300 lb just how strong is Grant

Grant POV

When we got there we had to stand there and listen to the Headmaster give a speech then said that who ever you make eye contact first will be your partner. Then he started to launch us off the cliff me being me just landed on my feet I was running towards the objective when I ran into someone

???:"sorry about that didn't look where I was going"

Grant:"that's ok, looks like we're partners, my name is Grant Humphrey. Nice to meet you"

As I reach out for a hand shake

???:"JT Kenway... those are some big swords"

He points to my buster swords.

Grant:"yah they are pretty big, anyways let's keep moving"

As we were running Salem probably found me since a bunch of Grimm found me big Grimm to.

(These are them about 3 each)

JT:"what the fuck are those things"

Grant:"so you can't take any of them"

JT:"Maybe I could probably take three"

Grant:"k, then you take the three Sabertooth looking ones, I'll take the other six"

JT:"got it"

I then summon my lava dragon
(this just as big as Grimm)

I new I could not take all six on four is my most

I pull out my two buster swords and charge both my swords with lightning magic and flames from my semblance I then go to attack the Minotaur looking Grimm it blocks my first sword with it's weapon but my sword cuts through it I then swing my other sword and cut it in half it explodes with lightning and fire and then it dissipates into black mist I then repeat this process with the other Minotaur looking Grimm. I look over at JT and he's finishing up his last one and it looks like his semblance is lightning. I got hit by the manticore looking grim I just decide to end this quick and I need my machine gun pistols to kill both manticore looking Grimm. Since it was less armored the bullets went through like butter. I look in the sky to see my dragon breathing flames and killing the last Grimm.

Grant:"come on JT let's move"

JT:"coming"

I desummon my dragon and turn behind me and see Ozpin with a dumbfounded face and wolf laughing his ass off.

Grant:"come on let's get the objective and get out of here."

Time skip brought to you by chibi Summer looking for chibi Grant

So I was picked as the team leader for my team which consisted of: me, wolf JT, and Ozpin. Summer was also picked as the team leader with a team which consisted of: her, Qrow, Raven, and Tai (sorry if I misspelled any of those)

Summer:"want to go to a cafe"

Grant:"sure, let me tell my team first... guys I'm going to a cafe with Summer.

Team:"ok"

Time skip brought you by chibi summer trying to confessed to chibi Grant

After we got to the cafe I ordered coffee and she ordered lots of cookies.

Grant:"Summer did you want to talk about something specific with me?"

Summer:"um, yah...you know that feeling your heart's pounding in your chest well that's what most consider love"

Grant:"ok, why are you explaining this now"

Summer POV

Come on Summer you can do this, just tell him how you feel even though it is crazy since I've only known him for one day but it feels like I've known him my entire life. I just need to tell him.

Summer:"even though I've only known you for one day I ...um I umm.

Grant:"you know actions speak louder than words try doing an action that explains what you are trying to say"

Summer:"ok"

I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm already blushing I could tell since it suddenly got hotter I started to lean forward getting ready for my first kiss. My lips made contact with his. To my surprise he kissed me back.

Grant POV

I can't believe that I not only fell in love but she fell in love with me as well and even kissed me all within the same week, but then I didn't care at all. All I cared about was me and Summer. Everything else seemed to fade away. It was the best feeling in the world she even tasted like cookies. But the blasted need for oxygen forced us a part.

Summer:"umm"

She then ran away from me using her semblance I called out for her to come back, but she just kept running that was the last time I saw her all weekend.

1078 words this chapter hope you enjoyed bye