Chapter 5

Some things about these days are just completely unfamiliar to me. Sleeping and waking up late which are my most favorite things seem too hard for me. The colors of the sky before the sunset are less attractive for me, and even myself, whenever I look at the mirror, she's... unfamiliar. I can't recognize her. She has changed.

   Maybe this thing that I'm doing, is a toxic flowery bitch that I, myself, is confused if I should love it or despise it. The sexual pleasure contains addictive components that are just so irresistable. But at the end of the day, the fact that I'm opening up my soul to everyone is just unbearably terrible. The things people do for money.

  I breathed in, feeling my cold bare feet touched the floor. It's another day of work. I headed into the kitchen and made some coffee. As I sip into it, I realized that I don't need it. I'm more woke than anyone else, my eyes are already opened for the truth. That I'm just a big whore selling my body for pleasures and money. Instead, I poured the remaining coffee into the sink and watched it drain. I headed into the bathroom to clean myself up. After I got out, I didn't even mind the cold and stepped out, naked. I already live alone in a big apartment that I rented with my first month salary that's why walking around naked is not a problem. I opened the closet door and picked a victoria secret lingerie, I topped it with a long pastel pink trench coat, a warm but sheer white leggings, enough to see my undies and a red high heels.

    I let out a sigh and stepped in the building. Customers from last night are already checking out. Girls who are incharge for this morning are already fixing themselves wearing the most seductive clothes they could ever wear. The girl who walked me in on my first day, who I can't remember the name greeted me a good morning and walked me into a room. For the few months I've worked her, I haven't gotten in this room yet. I have seen it whenever I walk pass it but I never had a customer who checked in this room. This room is the most expensive one in this building, I believe. I turned into the tall girl beside me.

"Have I gotten myself a four-leaf clover?" and smirked.

"He would be paying you big time. Thirty percent of that will be going to our pockets, remember. He's coming in 10 minutes. Prepare yourself."  She slapped my butt and pushed me in the room. I removed my coat and hang it on the rack beside the door. I removed the leggings and it revealed a laced underwear. I hopped in the bed grabbed the oil on the stand beside it and poured it all over my breasts. I spread it in my legs too making it look like a silk that will surely tempt that man.

There are still 8 minutes before he arrive, so I let my eyes close and feel the soft sheets. Darkness consime me, as soon as I closed my eyes. I was so tired that I was already taking a nap. Half-asleep I felt someone touched my legs. I didn't even notice him coming inside

"Hey, there." a handsome man called. He looks like a lawyer or someone who owns a company. He's wearing a tuxedo. "Do you recognize me?"

"I can't even recognize myself." I said with the flirtiest tone.  His face dimmed and looked at me without emotions.

"Wash yourself up." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're going somewhere else. Your madam already allowed me to have you out."

"What?" Not really asking because I heard it the first time, I asked almost shouting.