The Robot with No Emotions

I think there will be some parts that are confusing.Tell me which ones.I tell them for you >.<

________________________________

The Robot with No Emotions

"It's that girl,right?" Said one girl

“Yeah.I hope she’ll die.” Said another girl

“Why?” said Jake

"You didn't hear,Jake?" Asked one more girl

"Um...No." Jake replied

"Oh,she didn't even cried at her mother's funeral *murmurs to each other and tell Jake what they heard*.

Whispers and murmurs were all around me but I didn't care much of it since I'm used to this ever since my parents died.Sadness didn't harm me much since my feelings are frozen.It was lunch time I was called out by my classmates that were girls who had been bullying me for a long time.I was taken outside by them and they pushed me to the ground.

"Oh my are you okay?" They asked me with a smirk hiding behind their masks

I told them "I'm fine." with a face that meant nothing in it.

She says "Hmm.You know what these days your annoying me and you should just died.I feel sorry for your mother who borned you.You didn't even cried or feel anything when she died."

I answered in a way that I didn't even cared when she died "So what?I hardly even care if you're going to bully me find a better way to way to do so."

The leader was so angry at how I talked back to her.Jack passed by and saw Bell getting bully but didn't help her he merely watch.The leader who was bullying me told me "Whatever" and left.I saw someone was watching me getting bully it was that popular kid in the same class of me in science class.Jake thought in his head "Oh no she noticed me.I have to go for next class."and glare at her thinking that she deserve this. He left and the next bell ring for the next class.I had to do a test in science class.School ended and I was about to go home.But when I was outside and checked my backpack to see if I had left anything at the classroom.I noticed I left my books at science room and went back to get it but then I saw Jack and Flame kissing suddenly they stopped and Flame slapped Jake's face.Flame left the room and Jake was chasing after her.Flame pushed me to the floor and I stand back up when I was push to the ground.I saw Flame tears in her eyes I didn't care and brushed off the dust on my skirt.Flame ran away while I was doing so and Jack glare at me.Suddenly in my head it started hurting and my ice frozen walls that once stopped my feelings and emotions started with a crack in it.I ran away and it was getting hard to breath.Finally I stopped and was starting to get back my breath leaning on a wall.I thought "What's wrong with me?I can't let it come again or else the voices I made in my head would be effortless." The voices behind those walls was preventing anything to go to her and always listening the sad self of her who is always crying "Mommy,where are you?Save me.I don't want to get hurt again." It's mean less Bell knows that already.She merely see the sad self of her,doing nothing.But thinking she already change because she doesn't feel anything is just to sad.Well,what do think readers?I remember I forgot to get my books and went back to the classroom.I found them under my desk and quickly leave when I had put the books in my backpack."I'm home" I told myself even though no one was here.The word I said made me wonder "what's the point in saying that to myself if no one here?".I remember the glare Jake gave me and suddenly was thinking how was my heart swayed I mustn't allow it.Thinking that I went to do my homework.It was easy when I finished I decided to go to sleep.

”Ah.You’re crying again.Why do you always cry?Can’t you see it’s mean less.No one’s going to help you and your parents are dead.”I thought in my head.