Chapter 3

Today has actually been good so far. Turns out, Taehyung was right, we did have a few classes together. Including all the classes before lunch. So, he took me to lunch and we stood in the line to get our food. I don't know about him, but I'm having a great time talking with him. He's a really good friend. Then, as soon as we grab our food- my plate was rather full- Taehyung pulled me to THE table.

What Table, you ask?

The table with all of the beautiful boys.

"Yo! Everyone, this is Y/N. She's my new friend, and I want to hang out with her, so she's sitting with us today." He explained while smiling and sat me down next to him.

There were 6 boys at the table, including Taehyung. I ignored the fact that I was the only girl at the table and was being stared at like a hawk, and just started stuffing my face.

"Ahhyeonngeh," was my attempt at saying hello with a full mouth while everyone was staring. Taehyung started laughing.

"Yah! Quit laughing!" I said joining in on his laughter and playfully shoving him. All the other boys mouths dropped open and continued staring.

I realized this, swallowed all my food and said, "Why are are of you staring? Am I that beautiful?" I questioned flipping my hair and laughing. Taehyung was practically crying of laughter and the other boys quickly went back to eating their food.

"I'm Kim Seokjin of BTS, nice to meet you Y/N," one of the boys said after a minute. He was so beautiful I nearly choked when he said my name.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered. "wait, BTS? So you guys are them?" I was shocked. They are so fricken gorgeous. I mean what did I expect for the most talked about boys at this school?!

"Oh, Taehyungie didn't tell you? Yes, we are BTS." Jin said smiling. "Although, Jeon Jeongguk, I believe he was the one you yelled at yesterday, is not here right now."

"That bitch?" I blurted. Taehyung lost it and fell off his chair, onto the floor. I smirked because, i realized that i truly hated him even though i barely know him. Ah, i hate him so much I'm happy. I'm such a mess. Sigh.

"Yes, that bitch," one of the other boys that looked like he was about done with life at this point piped up. "By the way, I'm Min Yoongi. Annyeong," he said and left. I started laughing at his reply. Jungkook must be really bad if even Yoongi was calling him that, who probably knows him way better than me.

"If Jungkook even finds out about this, we are all dead," another boy said. "I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Yah! I'll be killed too?" I was sort of scared.

"Probably," Taehyung managed to say as he stopped laughing.

"Don't worry, Y/N, I'll protect you," one boy said and winked at me. I probably look like a tomato. "You look like a tomato, and I'm Park Jimin. Pleasure meeting you," he said.

"Oh, uh, haha, um," I stuttered. "The pleasure is all mine, Jimin."

"I feel bad for introducing myself last!" The last boy wined cutely. "But I am Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi!" He exclaimed so happily with a smile that my heart clenched and I smiled so big I felt my face being torn apart.

"Hobi it is!" You decided. "It's been great meeting all of you. I'll see you later." I said, grabbing my plate and saying to Taehyung, "Tae, I'm going to go complete some homework with my friend Kim Meghan. Thank you for bringing me over here today!"

"Oh, no problem! And did you hear about the talent show that's happening next week?" Taehyung said.

"Huh? No, but-"