No rights

Trying my best to fake a smile and nodded upwards.

It's such an idiotic question.

Why would someone look so happy when she or he see's someone??

I wanted to face Palm myself so badly but I can't, I'm infront of him.

"Why? You're jealous??" He asks with a playful smirk.

Furrowing my eyebrows at him, "Tch, me?" I pointed my self before scoffing at him.

"Why would I be jelaous of her?? I don't like you-- anyways, you're too much for me to handle." I stuck my tongue out.

He pouts making me want to poke his cheeks but I have to not do it for show.

"Oh.. And you know... she won't end up with you because once you two started dating.. for the first three days you two will break up,"

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you eat too much and make the girl pay all the time--"

He then cutted me off.

"I won't do that to her because she's special to me, and by the way... It's a good thing you're not because I don't want you to get into a fight, you have no rights to anyways."

Yes, I have no rights to get jealous of you and her because I'm nothing to you but your seatmate??

Jiminie pabo, as a human I do but right now I'm so slow at letting you realise something so I'm a turtle which is an animal.