Me And The Bad Boys

authors note/ this is all true guys.. every word. it's about me and my two best friends. 

We walk out side, I find my friend Emily, we walk together as we eat our blizzards from dairy queen, we walk on the track that's surrounded by kids. others were on the bleachers. 

I see my friend Liam walking towards me with his hands in the air. I put mine in the air to. he walks over with Austin.

" I feel so bad" I say hiding my face.

"why. " Austin asked

" what did you do?" asked Liam.

" Brents crying cuz of me...ugh.. because I told him I don't like him. no he's all pissed. "

"You did good" Austin says

" Well I sat him down and I said.. that I needed to talk to him. and it went fine and dandy until we watched a movie. then when it was done he was crying. So.... "  I say sadly

" it's was coming for him " Liam says

" he was ment to be rejected" Austin says

" he's so stupid... he should of known you didn't like him. every one was telling him. " Emily says.

"that's so mean" I say to all of them.. then they all burst out with their own comments.

We walk about a yard down the track and we call our friend Spencer over. then we all sit on the little sliver of shade that was on the field. but before we sat down, Liam and Austin look at my wrist (the scars that I showed them) Austin grabs each arm and pulls them closer examining them closely.

then we sat down.. all together, me, Emily, Liam, Spencer and Austin. talking about life. and Georgia, which was where I just moved from.

then I go to take a drink of my melted blizzard, and there was a hole, so it spilt on to my legs.

" what the hell just happened " I say throwing my hands in the air.

everyone burst into laughter as I left my mouth open trying not to smile.

" here "

Austin says taking off his sweatshirt

"Thanks" I say

every one is still laughing, while I was trying to find the hole in the cup.

" here let me see it " Liam snatched the cup and looked around it

"I don't know what happened"I say again.

"here. ill show you what happened this is what happened. " Liam says as he dumps the whole thing on my thigh.

I gasp as everyone laughs their asses off.

" Liam! "

I say picking up the cup and throwing it at him. he just sits and laughs, I couldn't help but laugh and smile to.

then we talk about shoe sizes, I'm a size 3 and 4 so I show Liam my foot. and he takes my shoe.

" Liam... give it back..." I whine

" come and get it shorty" he says teasing me

I stand up sighing and reaching for the shoe, he jerks it away. it was a game for a good 5 minutes till he handed it to me. then we sat down, and while they were all laughing and talking, I looked at them all. realizing, I'm in that one group, where all the cool but weird kids hang out. and I was proud.

" do you not have facebook? " Liam asked.

" I got nothin. my mom doesn't trust me. I got wattpad.. " I say

"here"

Austin gives me his phone/ tablet thing so I can give him my wattpad name. as I look up, I see Emily doing weird faces to me signaling that Austin likes me, I just shrugged it off, but actually thought about it.

does he...no..no....maybe...yeah ..no .....just...no..

then we went inside, gathered our stuff then went to our buses to go home.