caught up

After walking around kicking rocks, poking weird things with sticks and watching people, wishing I was them I finally headed home.

I always wondered how other people see the world. the same? or in a Whole different point of view.

I walked through my door trying to be not noticable. I shouldn't have a problem with that.

I slowly tip toed to my room when my moms bedroom door opened revealing a very upset father.

He grabbed my already aching arm squeezing it tightly then pushing me agianst the wall.

"you know you have a curphew young lady!", He screamed.

"I'm sorry dad it was this one time", I quietly replied holding back the one shred of my entire dignity.

"one to many", he spit.

His grip on my arm got tighter making me lose circulation in my arm.

"dad you- you're hurting me".

"oh ya?". he lifted up my sleeve showing a clear view of the fresh and old cut wounds.

"you wanna cut yourself eh?".

"go get the blade".

After that night I realized how cruel minds can be.

The "help me" thought escaped me that night.

There is no help, just survival.

I'm not going to explain what else happen, you can pretty much guess.

You know the sad "I can't believe the horror" look would appear on your faces.

But I will tell it later.

patience is the key.