•Chapter 1: The Start•

The Graduation Party at Greendale University was going to be full of joyful moments for friends and family alike, now it's just a a tragic memory wanting to be forgotten. On the night of the party, a shooting happened. No one expected anything to happen other then good times, until a man dressed in a tux and a mask covering his face comes and threatens everyone with a bomb. Police were called after, either way it was too late. Twenty-seven people were killed and four people were reported missing. It was a tragic event that no one will forget.

    No one knows how this was provoked and why it happened, but a search party was sent out for the criminals and the missing persons. Weeks past and government officials couldn't find either of their targets, giving up. News stations informed the public that the police will not rest until they're all found. Yet everyone knew that was a lie, it's New York, other things happen. Other crimes happen, and they will just have to move on.

    When people stopped getting informed about it, or when no progress in the search happened, it seemed to drift away from people's minds. Even the missing people's family started to just except what happened, well- some did. Others told the officials that they weren't looking hard enough. Some even tried to take matters into their own hands and try to find them. They didn't like the results of not finding any traces. After the Party, only some students still went back to that University, the rest feared that they might get targeted by the same people. The University had to shut down awhile later due to a lack of students and teachers showing up.

    This is the begging of another great depression on the public, and the dying hope that the kidnapped will be saved. People fear that the people who were threading the public at similar times as the party was hosted are the same people.

This is the beginning of the end, let's hope things turn out in the end! Well, for the first chapter, I'm happy about it. Hope you all look forward to this new start, because I am! ^^ Bye now!