Christmas Special

Merry almost Christmas! It's December 23rd when I wrote this (24th editing, C. Eve baby!), I didn't want to stay up all night brainstorming ideas tomorrow, so here it is! As of now, this story hasn't gotten attention due to how late I made it (hello darkness my old friend), but I don't care, lets dive in! Toy Bonnica, Springle, and Foxica involved. :)

     Oh, by the way, this isn't in relation to the storyline itself, it's just a different sort of thing. 

     Toy Chica P.O.V.

Christmas is in the air. I could hear the withered animatronics fighting in Parts and Services room, their voices echoing in the halls. A tree (I didn't know where it came from, it just appeared) stood near the show stage, with eleven piles for the eleven animatronics. I wasn't sure why Golden Freddy got gifts, he was sort of... dead inside... no pun intended.

     "Come on, Freddy, you hung it up last year!" Bonnie whined. 

"I am the leader," Freddy protested. Chica squeaked in the distance. "I can do it if I want." 

I walk into the room.

     "Can you all be quiet?" I roar. Their jaws (and beak for Chica) clamped shut. Chica squawked almost at a pitch only dogs should hear. "Okay," Freddy finally replied. I walked out to find Mangle dangling from the ceiling, staring at the decoration. 

     "What's this?" She poked the mistletoe. "Long story short, forces the people who are underneath it to... press lips? Humans call it kissing, they show love and affection through them!" I explain. She ohed to me and noticed Toy Freddy holding a book upsidedown. It read, 'How to Hang Christmas Trees for Idiots'. No wonder he knew absolutely nothing!

     Springtrap walked into the room, muttering something. 

"What's with the racket out here?" He groaned, rubbing his eye. Mangle explained as he flicked his ear. "Okay..." he said. Toy Bonnie walked over by me and grinned. Bonnie and Freddy giggled and came with a mistletoe on a hook (courtesy of Foxy) and put it over us. "Oh please no..." staring over us, Springtrap seemed disappointed that the animatronics were so dumb as to do that. "You will thank us later, T. Bon!" Bonnie chimed. Toy Bonnie had yet to understand, and so have I. He then sighed and did what humans did... and I didn't know how to react.

     Mangle P.O.V.

Watching the two of my favorite friends... 'kissing'? was adorable. Toy Chica's cheeks (I could see) were bright pink with blush. I squealed. One true pair! Toy Bonnie finished and punched the withered animatronics in the face. Foxy jumped out to surprise us.

     "Oy, mateys! When will yee open yer presents? Ol' Foxy has been waitin' for yer reaction!" He barked as Chica walked in. Toy Freddy was still reading the book (upsidedown, it was, I giggled at his stupidity) as Toy Bonnie avoided Toy Chica's gaze. Springtrap plucked the mistletoe, evilly grinning. 

     "You know, there might need to be a change in scenery." He said. I didn't understand what he meant. As he reached over to Foxy and Chica. "Surprise!" He chirped as the mistletoe landed on both of them. Flinching, Chica squeaked.

     "Mate, how do yee expect me to smooch her? Her mouth be as open as the sea!" Foxy asked him. Chica seemed offended. 

     "I'll have you know a door did this to me, Patch." She replied sarcastically. Foxy rolled his eyes. Then, just as Toy Bonnie had, he did the 'kissing' thing with her. I thought I saw Chica go orange for a moment. When Foxy pulled away, Chica squealed and ran off. "Lassie, wait!" Foxy ran after her. 

"Present time!" Marionette popped in. Toy Chica stared at the pile.

     "We need Chica and Foxy to be back, though," she told him. Marionette snapped her fingers, making the withered animatronics appear, as their metal bashed into the floor. "We can revert that later," Marionette gulped. The animatronics gathered around the tree. Golden Freddy's gifts were left out for him.