Chapter 2

-Ren's POV-

What the hell? Careless girl. Just because she was whining about Ms. Marie or something.

"Dude, aren't you eating?" Jeremy asked me. Yeah, Jeremy, my buddy is the boyfriend of Belle.

It was lunchtime, and I felt like dozing off. Just boring. Couple of girls asked if I could take lunch with them. Of course i said no. Heck, what's wrong with them?

"No. I just lost my appetite." I replied as I pushed my tray forward. " By the way, aren't you suppose to be sitting with your girlfriend?"

"She won't be having lunch since she has a project to finish for the next subject." Jeremy said as he took a fry from the plate.

"Ren! Jeremy!"

I looked behind and saw my other two friends, Jake and Bryce. They sat at the opposite side of the table.

"Yo!" Jake greeted.

Bryce went for a Hi-five "Hellah, Ren and Jeremy."

Jeremy and I greeted them back.

"There will be a trip tomorrow, right?" Jeremy asked.

Jake nodded.

Eh. I forgot we were going to have a school trip to Manila Ocean Park. Seriously, not kids anymore. They could have picked something cooler, like, watch horror movies and stuff. Not some kiddie place where teens like us wouldn't hang out.

"Why not have a trip to our respective houses? That way, I wouldn't waste a single sweat on this stupid trip." I remarked.

The guys laughed.

"Blunt as ever, Ren. Ha-ha." Bryce said.
Jake looked at Bryce and they slapped hands as if he hit the mark.
Jeremy looked serious. "Then, why are you going if you don't want to join?"

Good point. The reason why is because of that girl. Zach, my buddy, entrusted her to me. Why is that? Zach and Kirra are engaged, but he left for the US to fix some papers. He made me promise that I would keep guys who might actually fall in love with Kirra away to protect their 'love crap'. It's an actual pain in the ass. The only reason I agreed to it is because Zach...

"Hey, dude." Jake waved his hand on front of my face.