Chapter 4

"Sarah! Get up! We're having breakfast." I heard Liam say from the kitchen. I layed in my bed, running through my head what happened last night. I still can't believe it. Harry is such a man hoe. I always thought he was by all the people he dates any stuff. But I never believed it was actually true. I thought it just came off as that.

I sighed. I don't even want to get up. Can I stay in bed all day? I started to doze off, when I heard someone come in. 

I opened my eyes, and looked up. Of course. It was

Harry. 

"Goodmorning, sunshine." He said as he sat on the foot of my bed.

"What do you want?" I asked him, laying back down.

"Whats wrong? What did I do?" He asked me, confused. Of course, because he doesn't remember.

"Um, nothing.. you were to drunk to remember." 

"What?" 

"Nothing, but can you please leave? I'm about to get up. So I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Well alright." He sighed and walked out. 

I felt bad. But what does he expect? I mean, I guess he was too drunk to remember anything this morning. But still. That was just a deuche move. I was so frustrated. I was practically in love with this kid and he didn't care it seemed like.

I dragged myself out of bed, and walked into the kitchen, where Louis was serving everyone.

"Perfect timing! You made it just in time before Niall eats all the food." Zayn said, laughing. Niall punched him in the arm, playfully. 

"Shut up!" Niall said.

"Ow! Chill out leprachaun. I'm joking." He said. 

I started laughing. I love those boys. 

Harry just gave me a dead stare. 

I sat down in between Niall and Zayn. Across from Harry.. 

"So, how did you sleep?" Dana asked me. 

"Alright, I guess..." I replied, with a mouth full of food.

"Ew, Sarah! Chew your food!" Liam said, "Thats so rude!" 

"Look at Niall, ew. Niall, are you an animal or something?" Louis pointed at Niall, laughing.

Niall looked up from his plate, crumbs all over his face, with a mouthful of food he says, "What?" 

We all started laughing.

Except for Harry. He was a grouch most the time. 

"So, Sarah. Did you have fun last night?" Zayn asked me.

"No, actually." I replied, looking down at my plate, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Why not?" Louis asked.

"Because of me apparently." Harry added, finally he decided to talk. He's been so quiet.

Everyone at the table got silent. 

"Well...." Dana said, breaking the silence.

"What did you do Harry?" Niall asked him.

"I don't know! I don't remember." 

"He was too drunk. Seriously. Worse than Niall." Zayn said. 

"And what happened..." Harry asked, he was seriously clueless.

"Harry, you hooked up with some hoe from the club last night." I said, it hurt so bad to say that.

"I WHAT?!" He said loudly, surprised.