Chapter 1

"We've now arrived in the United Kingdom. I'm gonna ask you to please get ALL of your belongings, and exit the plane. Thank you for using Delta."

I looked out the window, it looked cold outside. I grabbed my bag and got off the plane. And I was right. It was freezing outside! Where I use to live, weather like this was rare. And here, its normal.

I walked into the airport, and it was so warm. It felt great. I grabbed all my luggage, and looked for Liam. I couldn't find him anywhere. The airport was packed. I sat on the bench, and waiting for him. Ugh I wish I had his number. I played on my phone, and then I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around.

It was Liam. I contained my excitement.

"Hi Liam! How are you?"

"I'm swell, and you? How was the plane ride over here?"

"I'm great. And the plane ride. Do not even get me started!"

I looked down to make sure my sleeves were covering up the cuts on my wrists.

"So, shall we go?" Liam grabbed my things, and led me to his car.

The ride home wasn't very long, and we talked a lot. Me and Liam had so much in common. It was crazy.

--------------------------------------------

We were finally home, and let me tell you, they're house was GINORMOUS. I imagined it to be huge, but nothing like this. There were lots of windows, a lake and a boat, a gazebo, a pool in the back yard with a big waterfall. I was speechless. I guess Liam could tell I was extremely shocked.

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" He asked me.

"It's amazing. I can't believe I'm gonna be staying here!"

We went inside, and he put my bags into the guest room. Then we walked downstairs into the basement, where all the boys were.

They were all so much more good looking in person.

Before I got to the couch, they were all tackling me.

"I'm so glad you're finally here!" Niall said.

Zayn added, "Yeah, Liam has always talked about you but I had no idea you'd be this pretty."

I blushed, Zayn Malik just told me I was pretty. I was gonna have to get use to this... and I think I definitely could. Who wouldn't wanna live with One Direction?!

"Do you want me to take your jacket? It's kind of hot in here." Harry asked me, smiling showing his dimples.

I started to take my jacket off, "Yeah su---" I paused. I slid it back on, "I'll keep it on, actually. I'm about to change!" I totally forgot my jacket was what was covering up the cuts and scars on my wrists. I tried to act calm, and not look like I was covering anything.

Harry nodded, understanding.

"Hey, Sarah, we're taking you out for dinner tonight. So go get ready!" Liam said.

I replied, "Alright!"

I went to what was my room now. It was rather big. It had a queen size bed, a flat screen tv, fireplace, a bathroom, and it was nicely decorated.

I unpacked everything, and picked out an outfit; skinny jeans, polo shoes, and a polo shirt.

My shirt was short sleeve, so I got my foundation and covered it up like I usually do. Then I put on all my other makeup. I looked in the mirror.

I wasn't happy at all when I looked in the mirror. I'm not pretty. My hair is too short, and the color is an ugly brown, so natural. My eyelashes are too short. My boobs aren't big enough. My butt isn't big enough. I'm really insecure. I just don't like the way I look.