🌸 Christmas Feast

PS

PS. Edited by me, Not a really good editor.

🌸 Christmas Feast

It was another christmas year for her, she could'nt believe that times flies so fast.

Every christmas, the families of her friends and her friends, always spend christmas gathering in her house.

She peeks at the window, seeing how the snowflakes fall into the ground.

Her parents are now preparing foods and many things because alot of people will be gathering at their house, while her she is on her room and just peeking at the window.

Not until her mom called her out to get ready.

She went into her closet and picked a dress. The color of her dress was royal blue, she went into her mirror and fixed herself.

She took one last peek at herself before getting downstairs.

She went downstairs, and all of her friends were there and their parents. "Joy-ah!" Wendy called out her name and hugged her.

"Unnie!" "Merry christmas joy-ah, here." Wendy stated as she gave her a gift. "Oh, wait here's your gift unnie." Joy went to the christmas tree and grabbed wendy's gift and gave it to her.

"Gumawo!" Wendy replied as she hugged her tight. "Geundae, where's irene-unnie?" "Maybe she's begging her brother to come her but her brother doesn't want to." Wendy implied.

"Ahhh, i didn't know that irene-unnie has a brother. Is he a dongsaeng?" "Ani, he's older than you in one year."

"Jinjja? Why didn't i know." "Oh they're here." Wendy stated and pointed out irene and her brother, and she turned her back.

Irene camed with her brother perhaps. "Joyie!" Irene called out. "Unnie!" She hugged her tight.

"Here's, my gift." Irene added. "Eoh, you didn't have too. Wait i'll get your gift." She muttered and went to her christmas tree and grabbed irene's gift.

"Here." Joy muttered and gaved her gift.

"Gumawo. Wahh, can you believe it? It's already christmas?" Irene stated with a look that she can't believe.

"Yeah, i know right time flies so fast." Wendy replied. "Noona, can i go outside?" Irene's brother stated.

"Oh, i forgot to introduce to you guys. My brother, Sungjae." Both of our gazes met, and i was lost in his eyes at the moment. Their was just something about him that i can't resist. I don't know.