🌸 It's not to late

🌸 It's not to late

It was another christmas year for him, He is currently a police officer. And is living with his friend, and his friend's sister. His parents are living in a province, and he chose to work in a big city as a police officer.

He stayed in Seoul for 6 years now. His friend Changsub, were friends since they were highschool. And he also witness his friend's sister to grew up, as a young lady. He treated her like his own little sister.

The three of them were like siblings, Changsub works as a police officer too. And changsub's sister, Sooyoung studies here in Seoul.

The three of them almost spend every christmas year together, and now they are going to spend it again.

"Changsub-hyung!" He called out. "Eoh, sungjae-ah. Wae?" "What food are we going to prepare for christmas? It's already near by the way." "Yah, it's still December 6 sungjae-ah." Changsub laughed.

"Wae? It's already near though." He muttered. And someone called. "Yeoboseyo?" Changsub answered. "NE? A HOLD UP IN THE MALL? ARASSO, ARASSO WE'LL BE THERE." "YAH, SUNGJAE-AH WE NEED TO GO PPALI." "ARASSO, HYUNG KAJA."

"AISH, WE HAVE TO HURRY, SOMEONE MIGHT BE KILLED." Changsub exclaimed while panicking.

...

"Sir, please bring the gun down." Changsub said. "No, i won't. My family needs money." The guy said. "Sir, bring the gun down no one gets hurt." I stated.

"Sir, we're giving you a chance. Bring the gun down." I responded, until he shots changsub-hyung. And i shot the guy.

"Changsub-hyung! Don't close your eyes! Yah!" "Sungjae-ah.." He coughed some blood. "Please.. take care.. of my..." "Sister.." He added. "YAH! CHANGSUB-HYUNG DON'T SAY WORDS LIKE THAT." I called some back-up, and we went into the hospital.

"CHANGSUB-HYUNG HOLD ON TIGHT." "Sungjae-ah.. If.. anything happens.. to me.. don't forget... to.. take.. my.. sister" "AISH, HYUNG. YOU'RE GOING TO BE SAVE. DON'T SAY WORDS LIKE—" I turned my back and i saw changsub-hyung closed his eyes.

"YAH, CHANGSUB-HYUNG DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES." "CHANGSUB HYUNG DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS."

...

I hurried up bringing changsub-hyung to the emergency room, i wanted to see him but the doctors won't allow me. "Sir, please sign the patient's form." "N-ne.." I shed a tear, and i wiped it.