Chapter 3 :)

When we finally got to the top of the line Eric went first. I watched as he greeted Dean and Seth then Roman and he got his poster signed while our mom took some pictures. Then it was my turn I went up on the stage towards the table I "hi Dean “Dean-"hi there “he signed my poster then passed it down to Seth to sign it.

"hi Seth how are you " 

Seth-" hey I’m good and you"

"I’m great " 

"bye Seth " 

Seth -"bye" he passed it to Roman that’s when I started getting butterflies as I looked up to this fine handsome man in front of me I must of be looking at him for a while that I heard him "how are you Hun " 

"nothing sorry " 

"its okay Hun”

 Well talking I didn't realize that he already sign my poster.

The next person was coming up so before I had to go down I asked him for a hug he said sure and he got up out his chair lean over the table and hug while he hugged me I whisper into his ear "I can’t wait to go sleep with you in my dreams sweaty and naked after I said I let go and said thanks and bye.

 I went gown the stage I winked at him and saw his expression on his change from shock back to normal. I went to my parents we got ready to leave and headed out to the car as we reach the car we got in and headed home. Once we got home I went in the kitchen got a bottle water and went up to my room put up my poster right on my wall and just looked at it  amazed . I changed in a short shorts that were really short and a tight tank top that show my cleavage I really didn’t care if I was exposed because I’m home .

I chose to take a nap because how tired I was, and when I woke up I went downstairs for something to eat and say a note on the counter from my parents saying they and Eric went to supermarket. I decide to watch TV and I saw X-men were on so I got comfy and started watching it. In the middle of the movie I heard the doorbell so I got up and looked through the peephole and only saw black so I opened the door to see a handsome man standing there until I looked up to see Roman Reigns on my doorstep .

I was shocked at what he was doing here so I asked how may I help you but I could just see his eyes going up and down my body until I realized he was looking at my clothes . I blushed and looked away then back at him to still see him a daze so I waved my hand in front of his face which seems to break him out of his daze. I asked you "how may I help u " he said "you left this" I said "oh " so I looked behind him and saw a unfamiliar car then looked backed at him and "thanks" he said "your welcome and I love your lock screen“ he winked.

 I blush and looked away knowing my lock screen was a picture of him shirtless. So I guess you'll be going then "yeah he said" aright then" I said before he was turning to leave he pulled you into a hug and whisper in your ear "yeah me too Hun especially now seeing you in that outfit bye " bye Roman.

I shut the door and went back to watch TV I decided to check my phone and saw nothing new I went on twitter and tweeted what a great day it was.