Chapter 4 :)

A/N sorry for any grammar mistakes .

And Thanks to Reigns_Lover  ♡

Isabella's POV :

The next morning I woke up feeling good maybe because of yesterday so I went to my curtains and pulled them open to see a sunny hot day.

I decided it would be a perfect day to go to the beach. I went and took a nice relaxing shower then got ready putting on my blue bikini with some black stars on it .

To  finish it off I put on a crop top that said no regrets and some black short shorts and my black flats .

As I walk downstairs into the kitchen I said good morning to everyone and kiss my dad on cheek and hugged my mom .

"Good Morning daring how did you sleep and where might you be going today ?" mom said.

"I slept great and since it look great outside I decided to go to the Beach with some friends if that's okay ." I told her

" That's good and it does look lovely today go enjoy your self but make sure to call if anything and be back early so you can freshen up before dinner ".

"thanks mom " I finished my breakfast and wash my plate, before running upstairs to my room and grabbing my beach bag that contain my towel and sunscreen and wallet .

I garbbed my phone of the nightstand table and went downstairs .

As I reached the door I shouted "goodbye" then i grabbed my keys and went outside.

As I walked to my car my dad got me for my 16th Birthday. My baby was a red Mini Copper , It suited me perfect small and fun just like me .

My phone started to ring I looked at contact and it was my one of my close friends Abby .

I:Hey Girl what's going on ?"

A: Nothing much just here watching cartoon what doing you ?"

I: Oh cool and I'm going to the Beach wanna come with ?"

A: Ohh yess  pick me up ohkaii see you soon "

I:Sure thing bye ".

I put my phone away went into my car  throwing my beach bag into the back then putting on my seat belt turing the engine on.

Put on some music that was on the radio and reverse out of the drive way and made my way to Abby's House .