Chapter 9

I stunned when I heard his voice. What is he doing here?!

“Thomas” I greeted him with a small smile

“What are you doing here? Why are you here? Don’t you have any work to do? And what a pleasant surprise, you’re with Carla and Taylor” He asked in disbelief

Oh crap! I don’t want him to know the reason why we’re here. He asked me a lot of questions. I turned to Taylor and Carla whose look at me smirking. Shit!

“Y-yeah I went out with them.”

“And then?”

“Oh. I-I don’t have work today.” I explained in a shaky voice.

“Hmm.” He answered

“How about you? What brings you here?” I asked changing the topic

“I met up with my clients.” he said.

“Oh. Want to join us?” I asked.

Suddenly I remembered that we’re here to buy him a gift. Oh shit! Why did I asked?!

“No thanks. I have another meeting. Maybe next time.” he answered.

‘Thank God’

I sigh. “Okay.”

“Ok then. I’ll go ahead now. And oh by the way, see you tomorrow, Ok?”

“Okay.”

We begged our goodbyes and seconds later he’s gone. I sighed heavily, thanking that he has a meeting.

“Are you really serious by asking him if he wants to join us?” Taylor asked

I just rolled my eyes at him.

We finished our foods and started to stroll again in other boutiques. I don’t know what to give even though Taylor is helping us. Thomas is the kind of man who has everything that you don’t know what kind of thing that he hasn’t. This is so hard and --

“Krys, how about here?” Carla said pointing at the Calvin Kleins boutique. I glanced at Taylor who seems agreed to Carla so I agreed too.

“Taylor, help Carla to choose what scent would be, I’ll be here on the couch.”

I let them choose cause I can’t stand any much longer anymore.
My phone suddenly vibrated. I took it from my bag and guess who texted me.

Hi Krys, Where are you right now?

Christian xx’

I didn’t replied back, instead I called him.

“What?” I snapped

“Wooh. Not in the mood?” he asked

I rolled my eyes “What do you want Chris?”

“Uhmm.. Are you free tonight?”

“No.” I simply answered

“Ohhh, may I ask why?”

“No.” not in the mood to talk

I heard him sigh heavily and said “Ok then –“

“Wait!” I said cutting him off. I realized I became too harsh about him.

“I can’t tonight, It’s my friend’s birthday today. That’s why I’m not free tonight” I explained

“I understand. Maybe next time then?” he asked in a nice way.

I smiled “Sure”

Then we both hang up. He’s understanding but still, he’s a jerk!

I saw Taylor and Carla approaching, I groaned “Well, that was fast”

“How about this?” Carla asked

“Here, just pay for it. I trust you anyway.” I gave him my card and winked.

After she paid, I decided to go home and let Carla call Jane that I can’t be in my shop cause I’m so exhausted.
This is my first time to buy gift that takes so long. Hope that this won’t happen again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the birthday of Thomas. I don’t know if I can do this. I don’t know if I can wear this red dress. I groaned.
I kept on calling Carla but no one is answering.

“Carla!” I shouted. Where the hell is she?!

Suddenly there’s a knocked on my door. “Come in!”

“Yes Krys?” Carla came in

“I called you for how many times and you’re not answering! Where the hell are you?!” I hissed

“You asked me to call Girly” she explained

‘Well that was embarassing’

“Oh, I forgot. Where is she?”

“He—I mean, she’s coming”

I smirked. Girly is my personal make-up artist and he’s gay.

“I’m sorry about my actions Carl,” I said sitting on my bed. “I just don’t know what to do. This is my first time to wear that dress!”

She came on my side and said “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine on that dress.”

“Hope so” I answered

Taylor knocked and said... dryly “Your personal make-up artist is here, Krys”

Carla and I laughed at the voice of Taylor, he hate gays. Like seriously, he does.

“Let HER in” I emphasized the word ‘her’ that makes Carla laughed hard and as we know, Taylor is rolling his eyes.

Girly went inside with a big smile on her face “Hey girl”

“Hi, how are you?” I asked hugging her.

She’s wearing sleeveless that shows her cleavage –yes she has a boobs- and a skinny jeans. Her hair is so blonde that fits her white skin.

“Still the same, pretty as always” she said winking. I smiled.

“So, what do we have here?” She asked placing her things on the table.

“It’s Thomas birthday and he gave me that dress. He asked me a favour to wear that” I answered dryly

“WOW! That dress looks –“

“Don’t say it” I stopped her

“Why? It’s so nice and sexy” I just rolled my eyes on her that makes her and Carla smirked.

“I think we should start now.”

“Sure”

Girly started to cut my hair to put some bangs and she curled up the rest.
She’s been my personal make-up artist since I was in college. She’s the only person who can do my hair and make-up.
It takes hours for her to do everything because she wanted to make it perfectly perfect.

“Now put on the dress” she ordered

I raised my eye brow at her and went inside the bathroom.

“OH MY GOSH!!!!” I shouted

“What’s wrong?” she knocked the door panicking

I opened the door and hugged her tight

“You really did a great job! I so love it. Thank you so much Girly! Thank you!” I said thankfully on what she did

She hugged me back and whispered “As long as you have me, you will always look gorgeous”
I smiled at her and went back inside the bathroom to dress up.

The dress perfectly fit on me and I look really so beautiful that I can’t imagine myself that it’s me. You know, I’m the kind of woman who wears simple clothes or dress without some skin showing off.
I inhale heavily started to walk outside of my room.

I went down the stairs where Girly, Carla and Taylor are waiting for me. Taylor glanced first then the girls followed.

“Holy shit.” Girly commented that makes Carla and Taylor looked at her

“What?” she asked confused

“Watch your mouth” Taylor said

Girly just rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

“So? What do you think guys?” I asked worried

“You look simply amazing, Krys” Carla answered with a reassuring smile on her face. Taylor just nod his head.

“You better get going now, you’re late” Carla quickly pulled me outside.

“I’ll just get the car” Taylor said on my back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor drove me in the hotel with Carla and Girly with me in the car. I saw a lot of people getting inside and seriously?! My eyes widened when I realized...

“Are you okay?” Carla asked suddenly

“Can’t you see that? They are all wearing black and white dress only. How come I came into red?” and that really makes me so nervous.

“Don’t be silly, maybe there’s also some of girls there inside wearing red too.” Girly said

“Oh shit. I can’t do this”

“Yes you can. Now, go! You’re very late.”

Oh God! I close my eyes and sigh heavily.
This is it! No turning back.
The guy outside opened the door and greeted me. I gave him a small smile and started to walk inside.
I feel like all of my veins are shaking and my cheeks are burning.
The waitress opened the door and I can see that most of people are looking at me. Like hell yeah, MOST of them. Like shit! I’m the only one who’s wearing red dress!
I’m going to kill you Thomas Wilson! I’m going to kill you!

******************************************************************
Hello there guys! I know. I know. I made you wait. But please understand me that I am very very busy.
Remember when I told you that I’ll make it up to you? So here it is. This week, this is not the only Chapter I’m going to update. I’ll update the next but I can’t tell you what is the exact day. I’m trying my best to update fast.
Hmm.. What do you think of this page? Please leave a COMMENT below and don’t forget to VOTE and PROMOTE!!!
You guys are all amazing! Thank you so much for the undying support! God bless you more! :*

Here’s my Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/kjcrown.wattpad

My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/KJCustodio