IMAGINE THREE

Realization:
Part two of: Jealousy; what a stupid emotion

The long night of studying had begun and your mind was ready to explode. It had only been an hour and a half, and you were ready to call it quits.

"9:37PM" you say quietly to yourself

Sighing out of mental exhaustion, you picked up the next text book and a new note pad, when you heard a knock on the door.

"At this time of night?" You question.

Getting up and stretching, you lazily walk to the door opening it to only see Shima with a pile of food.

"Baka-Shima?"

Shima flattens, giving a nervous face "h-hi."

"What are you doing here? Especially with food?"

Shima clears his throat, a blush still on his face, matching the color of his hair. "I..you know...I said we'd talk over dinner, didn't I?" He manages to ask a question.

You recall your encounter with him at the mall and give him a light smile, moving aside to let him in "well then..welcome."

Shima grins walking in with confidence and set down the food on the counter. Looking around he notices multiple books on the floor and on the coffee table.

"Studying?"

"Mmh." You nod.

"By yourself?"

You shrug at this comment, moving to the food, seeing ample amounts of your favorite—rice balls.

"So you are studying by yourself right?"

Taking a bit into the rice ball you hum in satisfaction. "y/n?" Shima begs standing in front of you.

Swallowing the food you wipe your mouth, rolling your eyes at his constant bothering of a question. "Yes, Baka-Shima I am studying by myself."

Shima seems to beam at this and takes a rice ball himself, "jealous much?" You tease him.

"Very."

You freeze, staring at Shima, as he was carefree as ever. "E-eh?" You stutter.

"I'd be jealous if a guy were here studying with you. He'd get all the good stuff."

"What's the good stuff?"

"Your time and attention babe."

Your mouth gapes open, as you freeze again. "Baka-Shima!" You punch his arm, coming back into reality. "Ouch..you're strong you know that?" Shima held his arm in pain.

"Hm." You hum, a fist in the clenched in the air.

Later on, hours went by with the two, talking about anything and everything. Sitting on the floor, you laugh at Shima's stories and weird antics, "you're funny" you laugh.

Shima smirks at this, cautiously moving to you "I don't bite!" You say pulling on his shirt. His face shows a second of show but he then moves closer.

"Baka-Shima." You say.

You turn you head towards him, eyes locked. You stare, he gives a smile and you could tell his was leaning in.

You put a hand to his chest stopping his actions "maybe on the third date." You whisper.

Shima says nothing, only removing your hand to plant a sweet kiss on your forehead. Your cheeks fell hot and you can't form any words.

"Goodnight." Shima hums getting up, to take his belongings. "See you tomorrow?"

"Uh..h-hai!"

Winking, he exists closing the door behind him.

You touch your forehead taking in what had happened. Laying down on the carpet, you kick your legs in the air smiling widely.

Though realizing you told him, you'd kiss him on the third date. Meaning this was the first date.

Realization struck.

You were falling for Baka-Shima.

FIN.