Chapter 1. Wake Up!

"..♪♩♬♩♪♬♩♪♬.."

SONG HYO RA-shiii your alarm please! Maybe for you its a lullaby but really its not! Get up now you lazy cupcake we're gonna be late for school.

Your POV

"Yah! why do you have to be so early?! And how come your here in my room?" you said in your high pitched voice.

"Ommoniee let me in :p she said that I should wake you up. It's our first day in College so we shouldnt be late! Thanks to me you would be able to make a good impression on your first day. You messy puppy get up now or else" said Chanyeol, your ultimate bff

"Or else what? You derp!" you said teasingly.

"Ohh. so you want a ticklishtickle huh?! you wanna die of laughter huh?! " He said

knock knock.. Thanks for the interruption whoever you are, you just saved me from this giant.

"Kids, hurry up now! Hyo Ra-shii get out of your bed now!. Yeol-shii come now, let's have our breakfast." your mother said.

"Comingg Ommoniee ^.^, sweetie pie hurry up, Arasseo?" the derpy giant said using his irressitable cuteness.

Aisshh. why does he have to be so close with my mother? it seems like he is the real child aigooo.

"Yeah. Whatever" you responded.

Chan Yeol's POV

Waaa, this cutiepie really? why do I have to do this to her every start of the semester. Well really it doesnt matter. I hope she moves fast. i dont want to be late for school.

"Wowww, Ommonie this is really yummy" Chanyeol exclaimed

"Your reactions never failed me Yeolliee, I'm really thankful that you are always there for my baby girl" your Mother replied.

"Ommoniee I'm no longer a baby." you said as you sit down and munch your food

"See, who are you kidding? No longer a baby eh?" Chanyeol teased as he wipe your lips.

Aisshh this girl really? Why cant she act like a girl? anyways I likeher that way. Please dont change. :)

"Aish, I can wipe it myself." you answered blushing. 

Your POV

"Ommonie thanks for the food. We better get going. See you later. Saranghae♥" you said as you waved to your mother.

"See you later baby!" Your mother Replied

"Ommoniee Annyeong! buing buing" Chanyeol said as he left with you.

Oh come on. Aegyo? Again?

"Dude, what's with the buing buing? iw. " you bickerd

"None of your business honeypie." he answered as he kissed you forehead and run.

"Aish you bastard! Come here and I'll show you my business!" you said with your face red like a tomato.

"See you later bestieee! Enjoy your first day" He shouted while running away.

Well, Yes. Unfortunately, we went to the same university. Luckily we have different majors. He's taking up Aeronautical Engineering while I take up Computer Science. Well that's my thing. Computer Software, Programming well yeah. Pretty much weird for me.

Author's Note

Yah, It's Boring and Short. mianhe.

I'm just trying out my imagination here.

Newbie-eh?