Chapter 3 Park Chan Yeol's Tears

Hyora's POV

Gosh what wrong with my bestie? He walks so fast doesn't he know I  have short legs? Tss

"Slow down will..." i was cut down when I saw his face with tears in his eyes

"Are you c-crying?" I asked. Well I'm pretty sure he is. Just to make sure so I asked.

"NO!" CY shouted and facing away from me.

"What's the matter? It is as if you are the one being bullied. Tch crybaby" i said to him teasingly.

Then he hugged me. He hugged me so tight I could barely breathe

"I don't know what's the matter with me. I don't know. I can't stand it. I hate to see that you are getting hurt. I-i.." he answered while sobbing

"Shhh, bestie! hajima. I'm ok you see you don't need to cry like that. It doesn't suit you. Hahaha" as i conforted him.

"But hyora-shi, I-i..." he uttered

he was looking at me and I was looking at him waiting for him to continue..

His face was nearing mine... thoughts were running in my mind.

'Ottokeee? Oottokeee.." i said to myself

Unknowingly i closed my eyes and then all of the sudden i felt.....

I FELT CHANYEOL'S.... I FELT HIS FREAKING HANDS HIT MY FOREHEAD.

he was laughing hilariously when i opened my eyes.

"Hahahahahahaha. W-what were you thinking?! Hahahahahahaha do you think i will...."

*slap

I finished his sentence with a slap in his face. And then i run awya from him.

I never felt so humiliated like this. Why of all people he was the one to let me feel such. I hated him that moment.

CHANYEOL 'S POV

"Hahahahahahaha. W-what were you thinking?! Hahahahahahaha do you think i will...."

*slap

I was silenced with that slap in my face. It hurts but my heart hurts even more.

I cant think of anything that moment. It hurts.so.bad

I wanna run after her but I was too scared

"Best..." is the only word i can utter that very moment.

After that incident, i went home feeling down. Took the shower and lied on my bed. I don't  have the appetite to eat.

"Angry?annoyed? Should i text her? Apologize? Ottoke?"

Hyora's POV

I lost my appetite so i just locked myself on my room.

I checked my phone and there is a new message, i was hoping that it was him, but i was also hoping it wasn't.  I hate him today.

New message from 8888

Oh great. It.was,not.from.him.

*phone rings

PCYdobi calling....

I answered it after few rings.

"Hello? Bestie?"

"..."

"Bestie.. I'm sorry"

".."

"I'm very sorry"

Ends call.

I can't take it. I don't  wanna hear him like that. I can't.