Pregnant With His!!!(Yoonmin)(Revised)

Jimin's P.o.v 

"Baby come on, it was only this once, it was a mistake."

        "So you think our unborn child is a mistake?" I was more than angry. Why would he say our child was a mistake? Ugh, I can't believe him.

"No it's not, I just said that because I thought you were mad, that we were having a child."

     "Your so stupid, i'm fucking leaving! Don't bother coming after me." I said as I ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face.

I ran to the only person who I knew that would love me with out caring if i'm pregnant .When I got their I knocked on his door and Kookie opened the door.

"What happened to you, are you okay, does Yoongi know what happened to you or where you are?" He started asking me so may questions at once.

"I'm pregnant,no i'm not okay, no he doesn't know and I don't give two flying fucks if he knows or not." 

"OMG YOUR PREGNANT I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE, what the fuck did he do, do you want me to make Taehyung beat him up for you?"

"He said that our unborn child was a mistake just because he thought I was mad, also no but thanks anyways."

"You want to make him jealous, so he realizes what he's missing out on?"

"Sure, but who could we ask to pretend to like me, hang out with me and wouldn't mind that I am pregnant?"

"Let's ask taehyung, he can help us."

"Okay let's go, where is he at anyways?"

"Oh he's taking a shower so let's wait for him here."

   Yoongi's P.o.v 

             'Fuck I really messed this up!' I yelled at myself. I'm happy that we are going to have a child, but at the same time I don't think I could be a father. I thought that he was mad about having this child. I need to make things right again, knowing him he probably want to Jungkook. 

Jimin's P.o.v

"Please daddy help us." 

            Kookie has be begging Taehyung to help us ever since he got out of the bathroom. After many minutes of Kookie begging him, Taehyung finally agreed to help us.

"Fine I have a friend that can help us, let me call him."

"Thank you so much daddy, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"

After  kookie gave Taehyung a kiss, he left to call his friend.But while we were waiting I remembered that Yoongi might be on his way. I don't want to see him right now, I have to tell kookie.

"kookie, I think Yoongi might be on his way right now. We have to leave."

Just as I finished telling kookie this, Taehyung came out of the room he was in.

"Daddy we need to leave now!"

 "Why, what happened kookie?"