HE'S MINE!!!!! Part Three(TaeKook)

Recap of the last chapter;

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Y-yes daddy, I feel so good." I moan out as Taehyung hums at my response. He pulls out of making me whimper as I started missing the feeling of his dick inside of me. Taehyung carries me over to the sink and sitting me on the edge, he spreads my legs and starts lining his dick against my entrance again, pushing back in and starts pounding into my ass faster and harder.

Present Time:

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Do you want to cum baby?" I said as I looked at Jungkook in the eyes, while he is squirming around trying to release himself but I wouldnt let him. I grabbed his cock, stopping him from releasing his cum all over his chest.

"YES DADDY PLEASE."

"I don't think you really want to cum baby." Still holding his cock in a tight grip as pre-cum was dripping from the tip.

"I DO."

"Beg harder for daddy, prove to daddy that you deserve to cum, that you have been a good slut for me and only for me."

"Daddy please let me cum, I've been a good boy. Please daddy you my one and only." He moaned out as I kept on repeating hitting his prostate.

"Hmmmm I don't believe you."I said with a teasing voice.

"Please.....please I can't take it anymore daddy, let me cum, I can't hold it in anymore, please let your slut come daddy!" Jungkook begged me as he was reaching his limit. His face was now covered in tears and was panting like he was in heat.

"Cum." I groaned as I felt his walls squeeze my dick so tight, it felt as if he's trying to milk all my cum into his tight hole. I pushed my dick farther into his ass, not leaving any space between us, making us both come at the same time.

"Daddy.....so.....deep...I can feel your cum filling me up....I feel so full." He moaned out as he hold on tightly to me so he wouldn't fall.

"Such a good boy, only for daddy and no one else." I said as I brushed his hair out of the way and giving him a soft sweet kiss on his lips, loving the feeling of his soft lips against my own.

After a few minutes of me being inside Jungkook, I pulled out. We were both panting from how rough the sex was but we still managed to clean up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
*Sorry for the chapter being so short.

Word count: 429