•Lunch Date•

August 23rd,

Summer break is almost over :( School starts again the 27th. I have plans to go to lunch with Kay at 12:00. We are going to Veggie-Land: My FAVORITE restaurant!
Hopefully it will take my mind off of yesterday with Brendan. I told Kay most of what happened on the phone. She thinks I should've asked him out right then and there. But I want the guy to ask out the girl, not that a guy like Brendan would ever like a girl like me.
       My mom used to tell me while we were watching romantic movies that I'd grow up and fall in love and it would be the best thing in my life...
Uh it's 11:50 so I'm going to head out.

•~•~•~•~•

Hey, I'm back. Veggie-Land was so good as usual. Kay has a new boyfriend. But Kay has a new boyfriend every week. His name is Daniel. He looks nice, poor Daniel, Kay will break his heart just like the rest of them.
So I wonder why Kay wanted to go to Veggie-Land so much since she likes steak houses a lot (ew!) Turns out Brendan also loves Veggie-Land and goes every Thursday for lunch!
He was sitting at the table beside us. HE SAID "HEY KIMMY" TO ME!! I tried to play it cool and was like "Hey" but instead I was like "what are you doing here?" Like an complete idiot. He said "I love this place" and I told him how it was my favorite restaurant.
     Long story short, as we were leaving he said "see you soon Kimmy" and I got excited and blurted out "of course!" Wow. Just wow. I mean c'mon Kimmy! Be flirtatious and cool, but no! You just HAVE to make a fool out of yourself.
I'm going to do some yoga to help me relax, PEACE