Welcome and Rules

Welcome adventurers. I am your host, Reina de Naipes, but you may call me Rei or Reina.

Welcome to my newest rp! Here are the base rules:

1. I am busy and forgetful. You can message me if I don't respond within an hour, but don't spam.

2. Swearing is allowed (has to be censored due to Wattpad's rules).

3. Romance is allowed, however my characters will not participate (unless you are playing their love interest).

4. NO SMUT

5. Single RPs only (for now)

6. No OP characters. My characters may seem OP at first, but they have many flaws that unfortunately work against them.

7. You can play as your own characters or as fandom character, like Link or Pikachu.

8. At the moment there is no limit on characters.

9. I will play as my own characters, and locals as well.

10. Everyone starts in Suafel, a country with lots of modern tech. Asnia on the other hand has so much magic that it chokes out technology, so any phones and cameras will stop working.

11. You pick an item that you want to go after (I'll make more items and put them in a chapter), and then pick a "guide" from my characters. Then I'll make the chapters based on the scenarios people choose for people to rp in. (Might just do it based on the characters people pick though....)

12. Your character must be approved before you pick your scenario

13. I'm okay with normal rping and text based rping. Just.... Let me know beforehand.

15. Any magic is welcome.

16. You cannot claim to be a descendant of Chaol (even if you have darkness manipulation or chaos manipulation). Nor can you claim to be a hero, unless your character was once a hero and wants to reclaim their title, so you grab another Hero for help.

17. For real people, I don't accept anyone. Only fictional characters

18. If you want a hammerspace bag go for it. It can be any size as well.

19. After reading these lengthy rules, comment the missing number when you are making your character. That will be the password to enter the rp.

20. Have fun!

The character sheet will be created soon, and so will the item chapter.